Crystal Palace 1-4 Chelsea

Followers 0

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's been signs for a few weeks that our forwards were slowly starting to play their way into form and it appears to be truly happening at the perfect time. If we have Pulisic on the restart f

We play so much better without Werner

As much as I love Reece and he’s 100% our best 2 way fullback, CHO offers a whole different level of attacking threat in the open field. What let’s him down is his final ball. Ironically, if Callum ha

10 minutes ago, Azul said:

Atletico played a highline because they had to get the win. So they were pressing us, they weren't a lowblock team. Bad example to use.

They parked the bus in the first game. Timo only got an assist, but his performance was questionable as always. If you think Timo had a performance that CP is currently having then you're smoking something mad.

But as I said earlier, we can only beat what's in front of us. Given what was in front against Atletico then, Werner did what was needed to help us win (wasn't even playing on the left then).

Against Palace today, had already suspected Werner wasn't going to start - something that I even mentioned in the Porto thread - and that has been the case. I've also literally made no mention of Werner whatsoever and yet, you want to start this debate...again. 

Even if I like Werner, am still a Chelsea fan first and foremost...christ! None of the points I originally made about Palace's passiveness was anything new. I've literally said the same things before, even long before Werner joined.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Jason said:

But as I said earlier, we can only beat what's in front of us. Given what was in front against Atletico then, Werner did what was needed to help us win (wasn't even playing on the left then).

Against Palace today, had already suspected Werner wasn't going to start and that has been the case. I've also literally made no mention of Werner whatsoever and yet, you want to start this debate...again. 

Even if I like Werner, am still a Chelsea fan first and foremost...christ! None of the points I originally made about Palace's passiveness was anything new. I've literally said the same things before, even long before Werner joined.

👍Duly noted.

8 minutes ago, Azul said:

Sample size for Timo is large enough to conclude he's average😂😂 Your boy should be benched, no more excuses

You're really desperate for the win, aren't you? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

It was Pulisic 😂

Oh good lol because it was so strange haha

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

How is it only 3

Because we still aren't good at finishing 

And we always select the wrong option with the final ball 🙄 

Will take a while to fix that- been a problem for 3 years 

• Jas changed the title to Crystal Palace 1-4 Chelsea