Crystal Palace 1-4 Chelsea

Jase

10 minutes ago, Azul said:

Atletico played a highline because they had to get the win. So they were pressing us, they weren't a lowblock team. Bad example to use.

They parked the bus in the first game. Timo only got an assist, but his performance was questionable as always. If you think Timo had a performance that CP is currently having then you're smoking something mad.

But as I said earlier, we can only beat what's in front of us. Given what was in front against Atletico then, Werner did what was needed to help us win (wasn't even playing on the left then).

Against Palace today, had already suspected Werner wasn't going to start - something that I even mentioned in the Porto thread - and that has been the case. I've also literally made no mention of Werner whatsoever and yet, you want to start this debate...again. 

Even if I like Werner, am still a Chelsea fan first and foremost...christ! None of the points I originally made about Palace's passiveness was anything new. I've literally said the same things before, even long before Werner joined.

Just now, Jason said:

But as I said earlier, we can only beat what's in front of us. Given what was in front against Atletico then, Werner did what was needed to help us win (wasn't even playing on the left then).

Against Palace today, had already suspected Werner wasn't going to start and that has been the case. I've also literally made no mention of Werner whatsoever and yet, you want to start this debate...again. 

Even if I like Werner, am still a Chelsea fan first and foremost...christ! None of the points I originally made about Palace's passiveness was anything new. I've literally said the same things before, even long before Werner joined.

👍Duly noted.