Crystal Palace 1-4 Chelsea

Followers 0

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's been signs for a few weeks that our forwards were slowly starting to play their way into form and it appears to be truly happening at the perfect time. If we have Pulisic on the restart f

We play so much better without Werner

As much as I love Reece and he’s 100% our best 2 way fullback, CHO offers a whole different level of attacking threat in the open field. What let’s him down is his final ball. Ironically, if Callum ha

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Does it matter which order I put the sentences? lol 

We can only beat what's in front of us. So given what's in front of us today, we've done well. But at the same time, won't also get carried away because even Jorginho and Kovacic have looked good today and that's without them getting harassed like against Porto and West Brom. If we can perform this well consistently against pressing teams, then I would jump for joy then. 

We still had problems scoring goals against low block teams.

2 minutes ago, Azul said:

It does, in my opinion. It's like you're trying to find an excuse for why we're playing so good going forward. 

It's very simple, Timo is not playing. So we have 3 good attackers instead of 2.

Not my fault if you're being picky and were you saying this after the second leg against Atletico? We played well in that game with Werner upfront along with Havertz and Ziyech. 

And I also added this to the previous post...

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

We can only beat what's in front of us. So given what's in front of us today, we've done well. But at the same time, won't also get carried away because even Jorginho and Kovacic have looked good today and that's without them getting harassed like against Porto and West Brom. If we can perform this well consistently against pressing teams, then I would jump for joy then. 

21 minutes ago, Pizy said:

As much as I love Reece and he’s 100% our best 2 way fullback, CHO offers a whole different level of attacking threat in the open field. What let’s him down is his final ball. Ironically, if Callum had RJ’s delivery he’d be a world class player. His pace and technical ability in tight areas is awesome.

Still don´t get why James didn´t play as a RCB so far. On paper he would fit the requirements for this position perfectly.. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Yeah probably Kova needs a rest before Porto.

Most likely, just dont concede and we are happy. We must keep showing that 2-5 loss was a freak accident

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Azul said:

We still had problems scoring goals against low block teams.

Yeah but one game here doesn't mean we're suddenly good at breaking down such teams. 

If Tuchel plays this XI and we can do it against say Brighton, West Ham, Arsenal, then I'd agree with you.

Sample size still too small for now. Fair?

• Like 1
Just now, Jason said:

Yeah but one game here doesn't mean we're suddenly good at breaking down such teams. 

If Tuchel plays this XI and we can do it against say Brighton, West Ham, Arsenal, then I'd agree with you.

Yup agree with that statement. We need to be more 1 touch football against those teams 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not my fault if you're being picky and were you saying this after the second leg against Atletico? We played well in that game with Werner upfront along with Havertz and Ziyech. 

And I also added this to the previous post...

Atletico played a highline because they had to get the win. So they were pressing us, they weren't a lowblock team. Bad example to use.

They parked the bus in the first game. Timo only got an assist, but his performance was questionable as always. If you think Timo had a performance that CP is currently having then you're smoking something mad.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sample size still too small for now. Fair?

Sample size for Timo is large enough to conclude he's average😂😂 Your boy should be benched, no more excuses

• Jas changed the title to Crystal Palace 1-4 Chelsea