Crystal Palace 1-4 Chelsea

Jase

Kai really should’ve had a hat trick today. If he’s at peak confidence he finishes all those 1v1’s he had.

Hopefully we assert ourselves and are aggressive like this against Porto and don’t sit back and run the clock out.

Great overall win. Pulisic was super clinical, Kai sadly not but it feels like this is our best attacking 3 on current form. 
i particularly liked how Puli’s first was almost identical to the one he scored in the same fixture last season. Similar position same end of the pitch, same technique

Perfect response after last week's collapse. And a landmark I was starting to doubt would happen under TT. We scored more than 2 in a game and honestly should have been a lot more. Havertz had a very good game but he honestly could of had a hattrick today. But a goal and assist and big strides in improvement. Totally neglected all service to Zaha also for the whole game. They only had 1 attempt all game which was there goal. Was expecting a much tougher game but wow we were brilliant.

Christensen has been brilliant but thanks god TT thought smart and played the more physical defenders to deal with Palace strikers. Zouma has his critics, but he is such a good outlet for set pieces. How many goal has he got this season. Not far off double figures. I admit, was a nervous wreck after Liverpool got that late winner but the boys kept composed and won convincingly.

Just now, Stats said:

Christensen has been brilliant but thanks god TT thought smart and played the more physical defenders to deal with Palace strikers. Zouma has his critics, but he is such a good outlet for set pieces. How many goal has he got this season. Not far off double figures.

Christensen got injured, I think. Wasn't in the squad at all.

Zouma has 5 league goals this season, our joint-second top scorer. lol

5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Same front 3 and Callum at RWB v Porto please TT. 

Nah, we have two goals. No way is he playing CHO at RWB because if Porto get one early the nerves will kick in. James will start 100%. CHO could start against City though depending on how brave TT wants to be. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

New striker? What new striker?

City this season and Liverpool of the last few years show if you put an appropriate player at F9 it can be devastating.. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Christensen got injured, I think. Wasn't in the squad at all.

Zouma has 5 league goals this season, our joint-second top scorer. lol

I would like to think Zouma would have been in the central defender in that back three regardless.