Mugshots

Aesthetic Relic

Are you drunk? You're being a bit rude, to be honest.

Maybe, just maybe I am. You're calling me rude while your comment towards two ladies were, and I quote "Oh my eyes. My poor, poor eyes!"

Maybe, just maybe I am. You're calling me rude while your comment towards two ladies were, and I quote "Oh my eyes. My poor, poor eyes!"

My rudeness was towards two anonymous women. That's called a joke. You're being rude directly to members to their face.

Please, I don't want an argument, friend, I just want the good fun that has been going on in this thread to continue without anyone getting offended.

My rudeness was towards two anonymous women. That's called a joke. You're being rude directly to members to their face.

Please, I don't want an argument, friend, I just want the good fun that has been going on in this thread to continue without anyone getting offended.

My comments weren't meant to be offensive, if they were, then I'm sorry. But do you think it's okay to be rude under the protection of anonymity? Do you think if those ladies were to read all those nasty comments, they would weep and laugh out of joy? I don't think so. Anonymous comments do hurt people, especially them, because faceless and nameless people are often the most honest ones. You know what is the most common excuse bullies make? "It was all a joke, we didn't know he/she was hurt by it". Until it was too late that is.

That thread is disgusting. Its only purpose is to mock other people.

My comments weren't meant to be offensive, if they were, then I'm sorry. But do you think it's okay to be rude under the protection of anonymity? Do you think if those ladies were to read all those nasty comments, they would weep and laugh out of joy? I don't think so. Anonymous comments do hurt people, especially them, because faceless and nameless people are often the most honest ones. You know what is the most common excuse bullies make? "It was all a joke, we didn't know he/she was hurt by it". Until it was too late that is.

That thread is disgusting. Its only purpose is to mock other people.

Being offensive to people behind their back is a huge part of comedy that is accepted by society. There are thousands of TV shows just to make fun of politicians and celebrities and even random people often. While if those people were on the shows, the general opinion is that it would not be funny anymore but just mean.. Whether that is morally wrong or right is a discussion for another thread.

@choulo19

Since you were curious and didn't know I had kids: meet Jools en Rhune - my little devils.

attachicon.gifJools.jpg

attachicon.gifRhune.jpg

Photos I took myself (hobby!). This is one is the son again:

attachicon.gif321932_2996910886445_1061055113_o.jpg

Copyrighted of course, gents.

So cuteee! You're very lucky, Tom :)

I love kids, but only in pictures! :lol:

Oh they are adorable and beautiful @Stingray, hence their mother must be one good looking women!! :D

Thanks! And yes, mommy is a fox actually. How I ever seduced her is beyond me :-)

ps: no more likes!!

@Rmpr dont kidnap my son like you said you would.

@choulo19

Since you were curious and didn't know I had kids: meet Jools en Rhune - my little devils.

attachicon.gifJools.jpg

attachicon.gifRhune2.jpg

Such cutie-pies!!!! :wub::wub:

@choulo19

You have beautiful children, Tom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

@choulo19

attachicon.gifJools.jpg

attachicon.gifRhune2.jpg

Dem Belgian genetics..

@choulo19

attachicon.gifJools.jpg

attachicon.gifRhune2.jpg

Aww, how cute. You sure they're your kids cause they look nothing like you? Or have they inherited their good looks only from their mom? :Goober:

Just kidding. :P

@choulo19

Jools.jpg

Rhune2.jpg

321932_2996910886445_1061055113_o.jpg

Aww, how cute. You sure they're your kids cause they look nothing like you? Or have they inherited their good looks only from their mom? :Goober:

Just kidding. :P

Kids take the best genes from both parents :) trust me mine look a bit like each of us but are much better looking than either of us were at their age!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

@Stingray,

About your son: He's young, he's Belgian, so we better see him at CFC to continue the Belgian connection.

Also,, Looks like someone's getting his groove on :eyebrows:

--Nah but seriously, their adorable Tom, congrats mate.