Mugshots

Aesthetic Relic

• 1 year later...

Here's an ugly one coming after a long time. Drinking gone wrong. Not optimal road conditions for drunken people, it's so fucking slippery outside with all that god damn ice, fell against the stairs and this is the outcome (click if you dare)... :D 

And here are a couple normal ones to balance the above horror show. Ladies, would you hit that?  @Laylabelle @Vesper (if you didn't like the pussy)

IMG_20170916_191224_2.jpg  IMG_20180805_214234.jpg

PS Don't mind me, I seriously suspect i'm still concussed and drunk from yesterday. And TC is my safe place to come and let it all out.

7 minutes ago, manpe said:

Here's an ugly one coming after a long time. Drinking gone wrong. Not optimal road conditions for drunken people, it's so fucking slippery outside with all that god damn ice, fell against the stairs and this is the outcome (click if you dare)... :D 

And here are a couple normal ones to balance the above horror show. Ladies, would you hit that?  @Laylabelle @Vesper (if you didn't like the pussy)

PS Don't mind me, I seriously suspect i'm still concussed and drunk from yesterday. And TC is my safe place to come and let it all out.

IMG_20170916_191224_2.jpg

IMG_20180805_214234.jpg

I would go out on a date if I was straight

Hope you are tall (I am 1.83m and live in stilettos 3/4ers of the time)

and OUCH at the accident pic, eeeek

be careful Eesti poiss!

5 minutes ago, manpe said:

I'm talking more about the face :D I don't consider Seth fat btw.

that's the thing mate, my face looks bigger in pictures, i need to lose some weight tough, i let myself go a little since my dad passed away last July :(

that's the thing mate, my face looks bigger in pictures, i need to lose some weight tough, i let myself go a little since my dad passed away last July [emoji20]
Sorry about your dad man. My dad has advanced cancer, I'm dreading the day.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, manpe said:

Sorry about your dad man. My dad has advanced cancer, I'm dreading the day.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

thanks mate, im so sorry about your dad too :( , mine had lung cancer that was being treated with quimio and radiotherapy, but later he had some complications, some cancer cells spreaded to the brain, unfortunately there was nothing doctors could do as it slowly deteriorated his brain function, my dad lost his ability to move, speak or control his other body functions, he got really worse, my family couldnt bear seing him suffer like that, in the end God took him and ended his suffering, it was for the best :( . Im still suffering a lot for his death, its been really hard for me, my mom and sis, we are trying to cope day by day, we had so much paperwork and other stuff of my dad to take care of, but each day without him is hell i assure you that. Life is too damn short mate, all i can say is stay very strong for you and your family mate, one day at a time, i hope you find the courage and strenght to deal with all this process. Cheers and all the best

20 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

that's the thing mate, my face looks bigger in pictures, i need to lose some weight tough, i let myself go a little since my dad passed away last July :(

so sorry to hear about your dad, big hugs