Mugshots

Aesthetic Relic

Just now, manpe said:

Well some people choose to ignore the way they were born and lead a straight life from fear or whatever.

I pity those people, it is pure self-torture. So many famous homophobes end up being exposed as queer folk themselves.:(

13 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

@manpe @Vesper

here's a more recent one with my filipina girlfriend, im 1.87 cm tall lol, we are living together here in Macau, now its the Chinese New Year celebrations :)

IMG_2643.JPG

IMG_9478.JPG

cute couple!:)

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

didn't anyone ever look at my profile, lololol

I am getting embarrassed now, ihihihih

I am nothing special:blush:

the reality is you have that exotic look that drives straight men crazy, no shame in saying you look simply stunning. are you a mix of swedish and hawaian?

18 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

the reality is you have that exotic look that drives straight men crazy, no shame in saying you look simply stunning. are you a mix of swedish and hawaian?

My father is 100% Swedish (for at least 800 or so years, they are quite strenous record keepers), my mum is Bajan (Barbados). On her side I am black African, Scottish, English, Chinese, Lebanese, East Indian (Bengali), Portuguese (and from that partly sephardic Jewish).

My mum calls us kids moo goo gai pan, lolol.

Typical West Indian hodge podge. My bajan fam is every shade in the rainbow.

that's the thing mate, my face looks bigger in pictures, i need to lose some weight tough, i let myself go a little since my dad passed away last July [emoji20]

So sorry to hear about your dad mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry about your dad man. My dad has advanced cancer, I'm dreading the day.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

It’s really sad to lose a dear love but hopefully we all see these love ones again [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

52 minutes ago, Vesper said:

My father is 100% Swedish (for at least 800 or so years, they are quite strenous record keepers), my mum is Bajan (Barbados). On her side I am black African, Scottish, English, Chinese, Lebanese, East Indian (Bengali), Portuguese (and from that partly sephardic Jewish).

My mum calls us kids moo goo gai pan, lolol.

Typical West Indian hodge podge. My bajan fam is every shade in the rainbow.

wow Vesp that's a really exotic mix of genes on your mum's side, you go girl :)