Kai Havertz

Blues11

What are peoples genuine thoughts on Havertz? Will he live to the hype? Is he as good as what people are saying?
Gonna be some beautiful moments with the link up our front 4 "could achieve".

If he is the "generational talent" we think/hope he is then he'll be worth every penny long term and he can definitely still get better.

Some of the things he has achieved for his age in the Bundesliga is mental and was also made a captain at a young age which could be good for us given azpi probably not being in the first team for too many more years.

I do think that Werner and ziyech are the more key short term signings out of the 3 attacking ones made. I think even though he may be the better player long term they address some of the bigger needs which makes this more of a luxury signing. I think we'll finish 3rd with him but without him I still think that's about where we would finish but who knows. That is also very short term thinking.

But very to glad to have him and I can't wait at seeing the 4 up top in attack and seeing some of the potential which we could have for the next few seasons.

6 minutes ago, DDA said:

What are peoples genuine thoughts on Havertz? Will he live to the hype? Is he as good as what people are saying?

When they make in 10 years best team in PL history I would be shocked if he is not in that team by every possible pundit. This is my lowest expectation. 

Ronaldo is the best player in PL history so if Kai can challenge him for that that would be highest expectation. 

8 minutes ago, DDA said:

I think he's going to absolutely feast against the smaller teams in this league. Just like I feel Werner and Ziyech will. Be interesting to see how he gets on against the top sides. Hard to say how he will do playing against so many quality sides since the Bundesliga isn't as deep. He only had to play against 2-3 top quality sides there whereas here we have about 8-9.

I really don't see how he fails or is a bust, tbh. There's just too much quality around him for that and his skill set is perfectly tailored to English football.

2 hours ago, DDA said:

Agree with you but comon, Sancho would be just as big if not a bigger statement considering what he has done at BVB.

I don't think he will sign for United this summer, I think United are skint.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

I think he's going to absolutely feast against the smaller teams in this league. Just like I feel Werner and Ziyech will. Be interesting to see how he gets on against the top sides. Hard to say how he will do playing against so many quality sides since the Bundesliga isn't as deep. He only had to play against 2-3 top quality sides there whereas here we have about 8-9.

I really don't see how he fails or is a bust, tbh. There's just too much quality around him for that and his skill set is perfectly tailored to English football.

Ladies and gents  @Pizy is very positive. 

On 6/8/2020 at 11:36 PM, Jason said:

It's Daily Mail but...

We always make fun of them but gotta give some credit to Daily Mail. They were the first one to report this. They deserve more respect now.

Also Romano made fun of Nicolo Schira but he tweeted about our interest in Kai even before which I posted on the first page of this thread.

So well done Nicolo and Daily Mail.

I have a bad itch ever since KdB left and we have to watch him pulling miracles for City. This guy will make us forget the red belgian. 

He is realy unique player. Doesnt even try too hard, but always pulls a great move. Reminds me of Kevin alot.

This will be some team when everyone gets along.

4 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

I have a bad itch ever since KdB left and we have to watch him pulling miracles for City. This guy will make us forget the red belgian. 

He is realy unique player. Doesnt even try too hard, but always pulls a great move. Reminds me of Kevin alot.

This will be some team when everyone gets along.

Don't get too attached though. He'll leave for Real Madrid in 2-3 years. :ph34r:

5 hours ago, shrenshah said:

No way to dislike on this forum emoji14.png

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

No one leaves the club when Roman means business. 

Don't say I didn't warn you. :ph34r:

It was reported that Havertz wanted to move to Real Madrid and Real Madrid were one of the clubs interested in him but couldn't buy him right now because of the pandemic. Put those together and we could be in for another Hazard situation down the road. 

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Don't say I didn't warn you. :ph34r:

It was reported that Havertz wanted to move to Real Madrid and Real Madrid were one of the clubs interested in him but couldn't buy him right now because of the pandemic. Put those together and we could be in for another Hazard situation down the road. 

If he can give us 7 years of legendary play, he can leave for 200m€ for RM.