Kai Havertz

Blues11

1 hour ago, Strike said:

At Atleti, Felix is in the wrong sort of team. In an attacking team, he would thrive and few of the elite clubs would still readily take him (there were links to City) 

Felix is everything wrong with football today. One good season in portugal and he is suddenly worth 120m. 

Dembele, Mbappe and others have proven themselves on european stage or had realy spectacular seasons in better league. 

I realy hope Kai turns out to be great because most expensive players flop because they were never that great to begin with.

1 hour ago, communicate said:

In pl 65 goals?? 

Abraham, Willian, Pulisic and Mount scored 40. And how much Werner is better than Tammy? Havertz vs Mount? Ziyech vs Willian? And Pulisic missed half of the games. So yes, I think they can score 65 goals all together. 

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Abraham, Willian, Pulisic and Mount scored 40. And how much Werner is better than Tammy? Havertz vs Mount? Ziyech vs Willian? And Pulisic missed half of the games. So yes, I think they can score 65 goals all together. 

I don't think even city top 4 scorer scored 65 goals in pl

18 minutes ago, communicate said:

thats down to Pep rotation, so you have bunch of plyers sharing goals. 

If we have cemented front 4 in Puli, Werner, Kai, Ziyech; it could happen.

1 hour ago, communicate said:

49 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

thats down to Pep rotation, so you have bunch of plyers sharing goals. 

If we have cemented front 4 in Puli, Werner, Kai, Ziyech; it could happen.

Actually, City's top 4 league scorer got close to the 65 in 2019/20 - Sterling (20 goals), Aguero (16), Jesus (14), De Bruyne (13). That amounts up to 63. The next highest scorer on that list is Mahrez with 11 goals. 

Would be great if it happens but I think it is unrealistic to expect those 4 to score at least 65 goals in total this coming season when Werner, Havertz and Ziyech are all new in the Premier League. 

Also, is Ziyech really a consistent goalscorer? Nikki sorta compared Ziyech vs Willian earlier; in the last 4 seasons with Ajax, Ziyech scored only more than 10 league goals in a season once and scored 10 goals or more in all competitions twice. On the other hand, in the last 4 seasons, Willian did not score more than 10 league goals in a season once but he did score 10 goals or more in all competitions thrice. Their goalscoring numbers are not that drastically different.