Kai Havertz

Blues11

Official talks started between Chelsea and Bayer Leverkusen for Havertz. Chelsea want to complete the deal soon but would pay €80m fee only including add ons. Talks on to find an agreement. Personal terms agreed weeks ago. Kai is waiting.
#CFC

EDIT: FOR FUCK'S SAKE THAT BIG BLUE DOT! (Jason...)

#Havertz is now waiting for the move. #Chelsea are really close to Kai Havertz. Official talks ongoing very fast with Bayer Leverkusen for the #CFC official bid around €80M.

#Transfers

Angelo Mangiante

I think we maybe just very close to a "Here we go"

If or when we secure Havertz with the help of Agents Werner & Rüdiger, we need Agent Mount to start the campaign to tap up Declan Rice. They interact on Twitter and Insta all the time so you know they're in constant contact as best mates.

Havertz, Rice, plus a new keeper and I think we're title contenders even without addressing LB and CB this summer. We can perhaps wait and asses options in January for those two positions.

2 hours ago, jandomi10 said:
Official talks started between Chelsea and Bayer Leverkusen for Havertz. Chelsea want to complete the deal soon but would pay €80m fee only including add ons. Talks on to find an agreement. Personal terms agreed weeks ago. Kai is waiting.
#CFC

EDIT: FOR FUCK'S SAKE THAT BIG BLUE DOT! (Jason...)

I like big BLUE dots!!!!

:cig:

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

#Havertz is now waiting for the move. #Chelsea are really close to Kai Havertz. Official talks ongoing very fast with Bayer Leverkusen for the #CFC official bid around €80M.

#Transfers

Angelo Mangiante

I think we maybe just very close to a "Here we go"

it's taken 16 years to get back to this level of transfer ambition and quality

I was 11 the last time we went balls deep like this

those fucking Barca, RM, Shitty (FFP CHEATERS) and PSG (FFP cheaters) and Manure cunts take turns doing this every other fucking year

Juve tries (the Agnelli twats use UEFA as their weapon as well, they smashed up AC Milan via FFP plus Berlusconi selling off) and Bayern tries, but they have to be much more strategic (like Chels)

Atleti play tag a long to the Barca and RM scum 

Arse and Spuds are cheapskates

Inter and Dortmund are pwned by Juve and Bayern

Ajax have been fucked by their tiny league for decades

AC Milan are trying to finally fight back and build a decent team

Liverpool looks like they are just going to ride their horses for the next 2 or 3 years until they drop (yank owners strike again)

there are your big 16 noob or old school powerhouses (or wannabes)

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

If or when we secure Havertz with the help of Agents Werner & Rüdiger, we need Agent Mount to start the campaign to tap up Declan Rice. They interact on Twitter and Insta all the time so you know they're in constant contact as best mates.

Havertz, Rice, plus a new keeper and I think we're title contenders even without addressing LB and CB this summer. We can perhaps wait and asses options in January for those two positions.

I'm not big on Rice so I'm looking forward to finding out what I've been missing about him up to now. What sort of price are West Ham going accept/want for him? Nothing less that £70m I'd have thought. Could someone like Denis Zakaria be had for less? If so, that's a no contest in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, milka said:

Is Havertz like Muller? 

Muller is a very versatile player, and to me him with Lahm and Schweinsteiger where the backbone of Bayern of the past.,,even though Muller is still around.  

7 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I'm not big on Rice so I'm looking forward to finding out what I've been missing about him up to now. What sort of price are West Ham going accept want for him. Nothing less that £70m I'd have thought. Could someone like Denis Zakaria be had for less? If so, that's a no contest in my opinion. 

That's the issue. Rice is seen as their next captain and talisman. He will cost a kings ransom. Even if he is desperate to leave and hands in a transfer request West Ham have no reason to sell since he's got years left on his deal.

Very, very hard to see it happening but I hope we try.

12 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Is Havertz like Muller? 

Muller is a very versatile player, and to me him with Lahm and Schweinsteiger where the backbone of Bayern of the last few years. 

They're similar in the sense that both don't have a fixed position and their movement is brilliant. They know how to exploit the space on the pitch. Germany produces many players like that. Otherwise, Kai is more talented than Muller ever was. it's not even close.