• Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

the US allows the Yemen murder-war by the Saudi scum

proxy war against Iran for their (the US) partial puppet-master Israel and their vermin leader Netanyahu

Ravaging sister

47 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Sounds to me like you agree with most of us lol

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Not at all. If you're coating Frank and the young lads who are in their first year in the premier League I don't agree with any of you. Dred to think how people will be on here if it takes Timo and Ziyech a year to produce

19 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Overall, and most important we lack a true leader on the pitch and someone to tear into the players when they are not at it. 

Big time. Need that rock in defence (personal preference) to bang heads

50 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Usual story. Pathetic performance again. Cant believe with the amount of stories there was about OGS being mooted for an exit Lampard hasnt had the same pressure/stories this season. If this keeps happening to end of season I would very much like to see if the club consider approaching Max Allegri or Mauricio Pochettino who are out there and available. You can put it down to the players at times but the naive management in certain games we have seen throughout this season hasnt filled me with confidence that Frank is going to get it right on a consistent enough basis. For instance, beating City only to get beat by West Ham and Sheffield United on top of the amount of dropped points throughout this season is a huge red flag for me. Yes some of the players aren't good enough but it isn't all just down to them also: we have been over things time and time again this season about consistency, organisation, defensive set plays, being caught on transitions etc far too often. Plus if he cannot motivate these guys to get top 4, how is he going to motivate a group of these guys who will stay to compete for a title? 

I'm not a stat minded guy like some on here but I'd love to know how pep and Jose and the likes got on in their first big appointments. Then take into account that they managed in much easier leagues than the premier League. Seriously don't know how 'fans' can so easily turn on this clubs greatest goalscorer (legend imo) for getting us into the top 4/knockouts of UCL/semis of fa cup etc. I know I didn't expect anything of this season. Might trawl back through the thread when Frank came back and see what was said/expected

This game reminded me of the Bournemouth away game from last season so much. Kovacic missed a solid header when it was 0-0 (just like Pulisic today) and then we got battered. It actually came to my mind immediately after the Pulisic header and I was even more scared.

2 minutes ago, Milan said:

This game reminded me of the Bournemouth away game from last season so much. Kovacic missed a solid header when it was 0-0 (just like Pulisic today) and then we got battered. It actually came to my mind immediately after the Pulisic header and I was even more scared.

Was that even a proper chance? It's almost criminal that we are putting in crosses and expecting Pulisic, who is only 1.73m tall to be putting away headers. 

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Then FL shoud have long ago made remedies to combat that.....his derby was the same. This is a pattern simple as that, he is more exposed in epl cuz the quality is higher, his derby was the same.

Please explain to me how you remedy seasoned professionals who have no brain for the game. We're not even talking about the kids here. We're talking guys who've been in the game for years. Worked under Jose, Wenger,sarri, Conte.... But Frank is expected to sort this out in his first year? Dead on!

Just now, Jason said:

Was that even a proper chance? It's almost criminal that we are putting in crosses and expecting Pulisic, who is only 1.73m tall to be putting away headers. 

No one says he was expected to do so, the cross was not even aimed at him. Abraham was nowhere to be seen and Pulisic closed the far post. And I frankly believe it was a chance.

4 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

I'm not a stat minded guy like some on here but I'd love to know how pep and Jose and the likes got on in their first big appointments. Then take into account that they managed in much easier leagues than the premier League. Seriously don't know how 'fans' can so easily turn on this clubs greatest goalscorer (legend imo) for getting us into the top 4/knockouts of UCL/semis of fa cup etc. I know I didn't expect anything of this season. Might trawl back through the thread when Frank came back and see what was said/expected

I didn't see the game at a 50th birthday, but saw the scoreline.

We are inconsistent as fuck - blow hot and cold, mostly cold.

But, I look at FL and see him super fucked off on the touchline.

He has with the club signed some great talent for next season. I will judge him after a full season with players he has signed. That's the only fair way to do it 👍

We definitely need a GK, LB and CB - along with Havertz.

Then we have a chance next season

C'mon Super Frank 👍

Just now, Milan said:

No one says he was expected to do so, the cross was not even aimed at him. Abraham was nowhere to be seen and Pulisic closed the far post. And I frankly believe it was a chance.

Even if that wasn't, our attacking plan was nothing more than James putting crosses in, which is pathetic. Might as well have Sam Allardyce or Tony Pulis in charge if we're gonna do just that.

3 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Please explain to me how you remedy seasoned professionals who have no brain for the game. We're not even talking about the kids here. We're talking guys who've been in the game for years. Worked under Jose, Wenger,sarri, Conte.... But Frank is expected to sort this out in his first year? Dead on!

Mate no point in discussing post match - people are just too pissed off and emotional.

I agree 100% with what you are saying...👍

1 minute ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Mate its clear they are not managed well defensively, that much is clear. You remedy by coaching them proper, making sure we move as a unit to protect them if need be, stay solid and in shape. That alone gives you a alot......practice set pieces to death, motivate them when needed. Put them on the bench if they keep fucking up, he has to set the standards higher than this. I dont for 1 min believe we cant defend better.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Even if that wasn't, our attacking plan was nothing more than James putting crosses in, which is pathetic. Might as well have Sam Allardyce or Tony Pulis in charge if we're gonna do just that.

Shit happens - we were poor. United will overtake us for third and we will battle it out with Leicester.

We just dont have the bottle to win games.

I didn't see the game, but I can imagine how it was.

We have signings coming in to improve things.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We were a Zouma miracle tackle away from conceding 3 goals to each of Palace, West Ham, and Sheffield United. Not City, not Liverpool, not Man United. Three teams that have struggled for goals all season have their way with us. That is absolutely unacceptable for a club of our stature. For Chelsea Football Club to have the worst defense by far in the top half of the table is madness. Arsenal have clowns like Mustafi and Luiz in their defense and have a better record than us.

Liverpool will be licking their chops and having wet dreams of facing our defense in a couple of matches. This could be their revenge for Slippy G. Putting the final nail in our CL hopes. Shit, we may not even beat Norwich!

Exactly my point too....this is a pattern. Yes we may have a shitty defence but not this shitty, this is something else on top of that. In no shape or form is our defence worse than Arsenals.