• Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

1 minute ago, xPetrCechx said:

Really disgusting...

Poor defense as usual... don't know why we bought only attacking players till now.

Well lets face it. We need attacking players. Our attack is pathetic. 

We now need defensive players asap but not just Decland rice and Chillwell. 

We need 2 huge CB signigns and class lb.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

I get why people are hanging onto the hope that City will still at least get a 1 year ban but if you think that is going to happen then you really need a reality check. 

That smug fuck Pep is confident for a reason.

Even of that was the case you will still see most clubs be up in arms....one way or another this will hurt City. Nevermind that ffp will be useless and clubs will spend as they see fit.

36 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

But its basic mistakes that have been made. Both goals could've bee  prevented but instead bam...

Its worrying and funny we thought could finish 4th..not playing like this we won't!

Thing is we've scraped past Palace..Villa was a bit okay so this isn't a surprise.

They are professional players. The mistakes they've made are individual as well as group. Can't be all manager and youth players to blame

they cooked up over £100m in completely fake revenue
Yeah I know. That is just like Wirecard, only they faked a little bit more lol.

2 years ban is actually not that much. I would have banned them from PL

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Ziyech must be sitting there watching this thinking... no CL football... what have I done... but at least I walk straight into this team with no worries.

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

not a chance

I am going on record that they get at least one year

they got NAILED cheating

go read football leaks

they massively cooked their books

if I did that at my firm, I would go to prison

UEFA did not hand them 2 years for nothing

IF they get no bans, so many clubs will sue

as FFP is thus utterly meaningless

you cannot punish some teams (and Shitty are serial offenders) and let others, after they are blatantly caught, simply skate off scot free

Yep, maybe I am utterly naive but I still believe they will be banned. It will be reduced from 2 years to just 1 year, but there will be ban.

2 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Critique is fine but there are 11 professional footballers out there who are paid a kind ransom, making mistakes that my wee fellas team would be utterly ashamed of. 

Then FL shoud have long ago made remedies to combat that.....his derby was the same. This is a pattern simple as that, he is more exposed in epl cuz the quality is higher, his derby was the same.

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

instead of buying attacking players, just focus on buying proper defenders and a GK ffs

Havertz is a huge exception to that

IF we get him at COVID cute-rate price

he is more than likely a generational talent

we can sell dregs and first teamers to cover for all, including a LB, a CB, and a new GK

if we lose Willian and do no more replacement up front we are going to run into big issues given our injury record

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

not a chance

I am going on record that they get at least one year

they got NAILED cheating

go read football leaks

they massively cooked their books

if I did that at my firm, I would go to prison

UEFA did not hand them 2 years for nothing

IF they get no bans, so many clubs will sue

as FFP is thus utterly meaningless

you cannot punish some teams (and Shitty are serial offenders) and let others, after they are blatantly caught, simply skate off scot free

Two problems Vesper. The smoking gun was a hacked email. Stolen communications are inadmissible in court. Second, FFP very likely breaks the EU competition laws - saying 'well AC got banned' doesn't count as they negotiated a deal with UEFA. City are not. 

If City get banned, I'll be amazed. 

AC Milan - https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.calciomercato.com/news/official-cas-confirms-ac-milan-exclusion-from-europa-league-85166

EU Law and FFP - https://www.asser.nl/SportsLaw/Blog/post/the-evolution-of-uefa-s-financial-fair-play-rules-part-1-background-and-eu-law-by-christopher-flanagan#:~:text=The challenge of EU law,in breach of EU law.

Stolen emails/inadmissible evidence - https://www.thelawyer.com/illegally-obtained-evidence-lawyers/