• Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

Just now, whats happening said:

jorginho is sold. only reasonable explanation why he is not playing. other than maybe a fight with lampard.

Unless he has asked to leave I cant see why he has been shadowed, all I know is we better have a quality midfielder coming in cuz what we have aint enough.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

the pressure is clearly getting to tiny Gilmour too. he is so clearly lost in that midfield. if we miss out on top 4 after having relinquished one of our better midfielders for a 19 year old question will and should be asked.

He hasn't been that bad. Everyone going on like he has been shocking. He has played ok tbh. The bigger worry is Kepa and James. Those two have looked abysmal.

Just now, DDA said:

He hasn't been that bad. Everyone going on like he has been shocking. He has played ok tbh. The bigger worry is Kepa and James. Those two have looked abysmal.

True but Gilmour has been a passenger at best. He always just plays the ball backwards and does not help attack at all. He is so clearly inhibited by his fear that he is unable to express himself.

After Courtois I can't take Kepa. That was a good shot but no way that should go in. 

1st half show the benefit and drawback of Kante. Gilmour is the better passer, his passing is crisp and it allow us to attack faster. He need to give up the ball less though.

But in term of protecting backline, kante is far superior. 

Btw Zouma physical game help us tremendously, I don't care if his passing is not good or his positioning need work. I want my cb to dominate striker physically. 

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Whoever scores next I feel will win. If they score to level it I think our soft as fuck players will crumble. If we score next we can just shut it down and smother it.

Be a repeat of last week if that happens..wouldnt surprise me though

1 hour ago, Supermonkey92 said:

I don't understand why he won't play him even if he's going. You need him you plum.

Also shout out to the guy who pointed out the odds on Cahill to score. I've placed a bet which means it won't happen. Only 9 other players to watch out for on corners.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yeah, remind me not to suggest bets to you again! 😅

As for the game, Mount and Puli have been stars. Giroud doing well when the ball goes into him and I do not think Gilmour is actually playing that badly. 

As for there goal, this is way have have been slaughtering Kepa. He is dog sh*t in every area - can't kick, can't save, can't catch, can't boss his six yard area because he is a pussy, is funsized with t-rex arms etc. Any decent GK saves that. However, there are others at fault, James gave the ball away cheaply, Gilmour went and chased the ball rather than stay in position and Zouma holds off instead of stepping out to close the space and not allowed the shot. All in all, just cementing what we know, our GK and defence is now the absolute No.1 priority in the transfer market.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

True but Gilmour has been a passenger at best. He always just plays the ball backwards and does not help attack at all. He is so clearly inhibited by his fear that he is unable to express himself.

I don't think the lads are making it easy though. The attack seem to get caught in transition when Gilmour recieves the ball, making it hard for him to distribute. His confidence has obviously been knocked too like you sai which isn't helping.

Just now, Rapkun said:

80m Kepa with astrocious goalkeeping but little 19 year old Gilmour is the one getting criticized, is this for real?

both are getting their fair share. Kepa is just an excuse of a footballer. But 19 y.o. Gilmour should not be on the pitch in this critical time, he clearly cant handle it

Just now, DDA said:

Well they were but Zaha wants out so he is the only one playing... which is annoying because he is their best player.

Even before they scored, they looked decent. They were pressing us, playing on the break, getting forward whenever possible. For a side that have nothing to play for, they have been playing with a lot more energy/intent than say Watford did the other day.