Mikel John Obi

Badboy

• 2 weeks later...
On 2015/8/20 at 3:26 AM, Amblève. said:

Not long ago he declared that he'd stay at least 2 more years. He's not going anywhere.

Hope that he has no contract renewal!

Chelsea FC cannot have much more inefficient substitute on bench, otherwises, it will damage Chelsea's chance to win EPL and UCL in future. Then Costa, Hazard and Courtois may leave!

OK So we got Bad News - Good News - Badishhh News

Bad News

Stevie Hollands leaving us at end of season to go with Southgate full time cause those cunts Spuds went crying and whineing to the FA saying it gave us an unfair advantage as for ijuries!! What a road of Borrox!!

Good News

Mikel might be going to join Mounure!!!!

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is set to make a shock move to land former player John Obi Mikel from Chelsea. The Nigeria international was a favourite at times under the 53-year-old when Mourinho was in charge and whilst it is Willian who has been tipped to reunite with his former manager, Mourinho is instead reportedly eyeing up his teammate Mikel.
http://www.squawka.com/news/chelsea-news-rumours-mourinho-eyes-reunion-with-john-obi-mikel-blues-dealt-blow-in-bonucci-pursuit/838946#YHxC6sQf4V6Grk8c.99

Badishhh  News

Bonnucci is out till at least Jan so we cant sign him!!
Great player but at 29 we need someone younger - IMHO of course.

Chelsea have been dealt a blow in their pursuit of Juventus centre-back Leonardo Bonucci, with the 29-year-old ruled out for ’45-60 days’ with a thigh injury. The Old Lady confirmed the injury on Monday and it means Bonucci could be out until mid-January, which may force Antonio Conte to turn his attentions elsewhere for January reinforcements at the back.
http://www.squawka.com/news/chelsea-news-rumours-mourinho-eyes-reunion-with-john-obi-mikel-blues-dealt-blow-in-bonucci-pursuit/838946#YHxC6sQf4V6Grk8c.99

10 hours ago, the wes said:

I was Talking to a few off my man utd supporters friends yesterday and they don't want Mikel at utd 😂 😂 :D

Frankly speaking, if Mikel Obi is good enough, why Chelsea FC buy Matic and Kante in 2014 and 2016 respectively?

As bench substitute, Mikel Obi can't satisfy the need for Chelsea future ambition in both EPL and UCL.

42 minutes ago, wilander said:

Frankly speaking, if Mikel Obi is good enough, why Chelsea FC buy Matic and Kante in 2014 and 2016 respectively?

As bench substitute, Mikel Obi can't satisfy the need for Chelsea future ambition in both EPL and UCL.

You never answered me what is your deal with Mikel. Since you registered I have only seen you post about Mikel, nothing else. When I go to your profile, ctrl+F "Mikel" I get 41 hits and that's only in November lol... this number indicates unhealthy obsession.

Apparently there's talk of him maybe getting a new contract and playing higher up as a 8 as opposed to a 6. Don't think he's not good enough to be a squad player here, he's just not suited for the system as we don't play with a 6. I can't remember wher I seen the information but will try find link and post it.

Think he should be looking to leave though for regular footvall, only really got back in to team due to poor performances last season which says it all considering he has sat on the bench most weeks this season.

• 3 weeks later...
On November 19, 2016 at 4:27 PM, the wes said:

Some Players care about their wages then playing football nowadays 

Unless i was playing for Chelsea (and even then id have to consider if someone was offering to double or triple wages) then i would also go were the money is. You won't get a chance to earn huge money ever again so you might aswell cash in on that.

Just now, Tomo said:

Unless i was playing for Chelsea (and even then id have to consider if someone was offering to double or triple wages) then i would also go were the money is. You won't get a chance to earn huge money ever again so you might aswell cash in on that.

Shaw is prime example for it he rather go to club that offer him more money than play for club he supported all his life 

21 hours ago, the wes said:

Shaw is prime example for it he rather go to club that offer him more money than play for club he supported all his life 

I remember Chelsea were relucant to pay the money for him, besides he thought he will get more play time in United than under Mourinho. Irony that he plays (doesnt play) for Mou now haha.

John does not have problems with his manager. They have normal and professional relationship.”

“He is only 29 years old and he is one of the best football players in the world in that position. It’s normal all the top clubs in Europe want him. The salary will be important, commensurate with his value, but the most important thing will be the football project. If everything was based only on the money he would probably go to play in China. But I repeat he can choose from the many clubs, so the project will be crucial on his decision."

-John Shittu; source: The Sun

On 22/12/2016 at 0:16 AM, the wes said:

John does not have problems with his manager. They have normal and professional relationship.”

“He is only 29 years old and he is one of the best football players in the world in that position. It’s normal all the top clubs in Europe want him. The salary will be important, commensurate with his value, but the most important thing will be the football project. If everything was based only on the money he would probably go to play in China. But I repeat he can choose from the many clubs, so the project will be crucial on his decision."

-John Shittu; source: The Sun

He's either got a great personal manager or hes got delusions of grandeur.

I can hear the fat lady in the wings warming up her vocal chords.

Marseille, Valencia, Inter Milan offers confirmed for Chelsea midfielder

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2016/12/27/14087810/mikel-chelsea-transfer-latest-update-om-olympique-marseille-valencia-internazionale

Chelsea's John Obi Mikel to sort future soon amid China interest - source

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2016/12/27/chelseas-out-of-favour-midfielder-swamped-with-offers-from-european-giants/