Mikel John Obi

Badboy

http://www.nairaland.com/3018619/new-super-eagles-thread-russia/227

Sb copy my message,

and some Nigerian fans challenge him (about my idea - If Mikel is good enough, why Chelsea buy Matic and Kante), they reply that if Makelele and Essien is good enough, why Chelsea buy Mikel!

Those Nigerian fans are very stupid - Mikel was just a substitute for Makelele and Essien (Actually, Mikel is AMC not DMC). Health Mikel cannot challenge the starter position of either health Makelele and health Essien. 

Now, health Mikel cannot challenge the starter position of either health Matic and Kante.

Those Nigerian says that Mikel helped Chelsea to win UCL, but Matic and Kante can't (This is fact!). But if you only count the history, Liverpool FC >>> Chelsea FC, those Nigerian should support LFC rather than CFC.

2 hours ago, volfan89 said:

Hope that Mikel Obi can successfully transfer to another club and will have good performance. (For my selfish wish, I want him to go because Chelsea have Kante, Matic and future star Chalobah.)

But I am worried that Emenalo will use his privilege to keep Mikel Obi in the team.

7 hours ago, wilander said:

http://www.nairaland.com/3018619/new-super-eagles-thread-russia/227

Sb copy my message,

and some Nigerian fans challenge him (about my idea - If Mikel is good enough, why Chelsea buy Matic and Kante), they reply that if Makelele and Essien is good enough, why Chelsea buy Mikel!

Those Nigerian fans are very stupid - Mikel was just a substitute for Makelele and Essien (Actually, Mikel is AMC not DMC). Health Mikel cannot challenge the starter position of either health Makelele and health Essien. 

Now, health Mikel cannot challenge the starter position of either health Matic and Kante.

Those Nigerian says that Mikel helped Chelsea to win UCL, but Matic and Kante can't (This is fact!). But if you only count the history, Liverpool FC >>> Chelsea FC, those Nigerian should support LFC rather than CFC.

Don't read that dross, they are biased to the core and not Chelsea fans. Their logic is super flawed. Mikel is their legend and they worship the man, it has very little to do with his footballing abilities.

5 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Let's see him in the new formation.  He was always a CAM forced to play CDM.  Get him out there and take the shackles off!  Let's see the Mikel that plays for Nigeria,

I'd rather see him next to Luiz and Azpilicueta at some point. Think his passing and understanding of the game could be put to great use there.

6 hours ago, Amblève. said:

I'd rather see him next to Luiz and Azpilicueta at some point. Think his passing and understanding of the game could be put to great use there.

Mikel Obi has no future in Chelsea.

We have much more CAM like Willian and Oscar, but they are benchwarmers now!

Also, only one kind of  formation is for Mikel - Bus Parking Array like 9-0-1 or 8-1-1, but I tell you that Chelsea is no longer bus-parking team!

I really hope that Mikel will have left Chelsea by the next summer (current contract expiry date) and find a new club for starter!

11 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Let's see him in the new formation.  He was always a CAM forced to play CDM.  Get him out there and take the shackles off!  Let's see the Mikel that plays for Nigeria,

There's no CAM in this formation. Three CBs, two CDMs, two wingback, two winger, one striker. That's why Oscar and Fabregas are out of favor.

6 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

There's no CAM in this formation. Three CBs, two CDMs, two wingback, two winger, one striker. That's why Oscar and Fabregas are out of favor.

I get that.  I was alluding to the fact that he plays a more all action midfield role with Nigeria.  A CAM who can play CDM is kind of box-to-box in my eyes.  Like what we use now.

2 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

If we do stick with 3-4-3 formation Oscar and fabregas need to be sold pointless keeping players that don't fit the system 

16 hours ago, the wes said:

If we do stick with 3-4-3 formation Oscar and fabregas need to be sold pointless keeping players that don't fit the system 

Absolutely. We need to sell them and get wingers and one plus DM instead of Mikel.

"We will wait and see what happens in January. For the first time in my career, this is happening to me and I have to stand up and deal with it. It is what it is but I'm training hard every day and I always wish the team the best and I am happy we are doing well."

"I've been at Chelsea a long time. Managers come and go, players come and go. I've been at Chelsea a long time and these things happen in football. So we will have to make that decision when January comes."

-John Obi Mikel; source: ESPN FC

2 hours ago, the wes said:

"We will wait and see what happens in January. For the first time in my career, this is happening to me and I have to stand up and deal with it. It is what it is but I'm training hard every day and I always wish the team the best and I am happy we are doing well."

"I've been at Chelsea a long time. Managers come and go, players come and go. I've been at Chelsea a long time and these things happen in football. So we will have to make that decision when January comes."

-John Obi Mikel; source: ESPN FC

He's not getting back into the squad because his vision and reactions aren't good enough to suit Conte's expectations. 

Gone. Thank Christ, finally.