• Emerson
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)

The 23-man squad in Munich. No Willian. 12 players allowed on the bench. So, everyone will be in the matchdays quad.
https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2020/08/07/blues-land-in-munich
Kepa Arrizabalaga
Antonio Rudiger
Andreas Christensen
N'Golo Kante
Ross Barkley
Tammy Abraham
Willy Caballero
Ruben Loftus-Cheek
Kurt Zouma
Mateo Kovacic
Olivier Giroud
Mason Mount
Callum Hudson-Odoi
Michy Batshuayi
Reece James
Fikayo Tomori
Jamie Cumming
Emerson Palmieri
Lewis Bate
Dynel Simeu
Henry Lawrence
Ian Maatsen
Armando Broja

Would he so amazing to see some of the young boys playing, even though it is very unlikely.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

I'd love to see the youngsters get a go. Chuck Jamie Cumming in goal. I'd bet any money he's better than kepa and willy.

Nothing to lose just have a go and hope we can get lucky.

Gonna win 4-1! KTBFFH!

1 hour ago, Hutcho said:

I'd love to see the youngsters get a go. Chuck Jamie Cumming in goal. I'd bet any money he's better than kepa and willy.

Nothing to lose just have a go and hope we can get lucky.

Gonna win 4-1! KTBFFH!

Would be a bit extreme and a tough start for the kid. I mean we can still theoretically go through here so I doubt Lampard is going to go and play a handful of kids who haven’t played in the league never mind the CL against a team who have won 21/22 games in 2020. Obviously James, Mount, CHO are gonna be involved and maybe a few other academy boys make the bench because of Alonso and Jorginho’s suspension alongside Tammy but we have to put out a strong team. So for the GK I think it will be Kepa or Caballero 100%

just try and keep it respectable, at least a draw, that is all i ask for, anything more than that is a bonus. I know miracles can happen in football, but i just don't trust this current lot to cause an upset, Bayern is simply too good.

So can't fill the 12 man bench even though there are six teenagers included who've played a total of 4 minutes PL football. The situation with injuries / suspensions is ridiculous.

Reading on Twitter that RLC was set to start but was left out with a late setback. Can't seem to catch a break.