• Azpilicueta
    • Jorginho
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Willian
    • Abraham

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

Oh the difference between Kante and Barkley in the very same position… And now imagine some proper player in that place...

Seriously, we either deploy him in his best position os sell him and cash in.

THANK YOU

I am trying to gain support for this for months

lolol

no offence at all to wee baldy, but he is just poor we have used him the past year and a half

fuck Sarri

20 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Right, we would have Atalanta because that, and everything else, every single minute, was always going to happen the very same way :D :D :D 

not saying Atlanta, but odds are really high it would be a worse team than Bayern

I never said Atalanta at all

Fair play to Barkley so far. If he is just able to get his head up sooner/more often rather than barreling forward with his head down he'd be a serious weapon. 

Can't relax at all here obviously because we're one corner or cross away from letting them right back in it.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

not saying Atlanta, but odds are really high it would be a worse team than Bayern

I never said Atalanta at all

You did not have to. It was more a message to the person you reacted to, saying Jojo would have 7 goals if he took one against Valencia. Utter nonsense.