Reading 3-4 Chelsea

Jase

8 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Thanks.

I'm actually in that shot. Just find the most handsome bloke you can see, then keep looking and sooner or later you'll spot my mug.

The weak first attempt when Charlie was in on the keeper was more indicative of his overall display than the calm finish after the ball came back to him.

LOLOL

and I have found our next English CMF, circa 2036

e9abccb34201fa0cd7f6b701dc1f2aa7.png

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

lolol

love David Duchovny too

best scene ever from Californication

Season 5 opener

The girl in this clip is the stunning Natalie Zea she stars in the funniest show on the box (old fashioned word alert :)) The Detour.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Thanks.

I'm actually in that shot. Just find the most handsome bloke you can see, then keep looking and sooner or later you'll spot my mug.

The weak first attempt when Charlie was in on the keeper was more indicative of his overall display than the calm finish after the ball came back to him.

Charlie Brown's a curious case for me. I always like what i see and he smashed it last season in the Uefa YL (12 goals in 9) and the EFL trophy (4 in 5), although not so much in PL2 (4 in 17), but doesn't seem to be on the radar as far as a first team shot goes (even for a one-off cameo) and he's nearly 20.

Is there a chance he could do a Pedro (who didn't break through at Barca till 22 ) or am i overestimating what i'm seeing?

14 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

The girl in this clip is the stunning Natalie Zea she stars in the funniest show on the box (old fashioned word alert :)) The Detour.

lolol

'after 2 or 3 minutes of feeling good'

roflmaooo

so glad we lesbis dont have that issue:cig:

23 minutes ago, Vesper said:

lolol

'after 2 or 3 minutes of feeling good'

roflmaooo

so glad we lesbis dont have that issue:cig:

How did Reading v Chelsea thread deteriorate into anal sex and sperm tasting salty ? Right you're all banned.

Back to Reading match -the longest serving groundsman in the league was Readings Gordon Neate - 1941 -2019. RIP.

As with his last wishes, his remains were scattered on the pitch.

However, it would have been less messy if he'd been cremated first...

Liverpool not won a pre-season game, but it's OK it's just training[emoji38]

The driving force for their recent success aren't present, so I'm sure it doesn't surprise anyone.

20 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

How did Reading v Chelsea thread deteriorate into anal sex and sperm tasting salty ? Right you're all banned.

Back to Reading match -the longest serving groundsman in the league was Readings Gordon Neate - 1941 -2019. RIP.

As with his last wishes, his remains were scattered on the pitch.

However, it would have been less messy if he'd been cremated first...

Reminds me of the story of a Real Betis fan who tried to bring his father's ashes in a coke bottle to scatter them on the pitch. On the day of the game he was told he couldn't bring in the bottle so had to use an old milk carton he found outside. Terrible isn't it when your not allowed to bring in a bottle of pop :D