Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Reading 3-4 Chelsea

Jas
Followers 2

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

And that Real Madrid with almost their best XI yesterday conceded 7.

and it should have been 10 or 11

not having a laugh, AM missed some true sitters

• Like 1
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I only count when they lose.

Ah mate -it goes back to when we signed him and West ham fans in their spite called him that. Always stuck with a lot of us but in an ironic sense when he was banging in 20 a season -yeah not derogati

So impressed with the performance v Barca Just got tickets for this   -bargain £12 each

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

i so hope not, just sell them on

take the hit

get £20m for Drinkwater (hell take £15m just to get those 7 mil quid per year wages off the books)

and sell Bakayoko for £35m or so

if we get £50m total (and wages cleared) call it a win

Ohh man we can only hope.....just get rid already, a heavy toll on wages this.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

Yeah, and then KDB left...

I just hope Lamps does not fuck up RLC because he is the only no. 8 we have. Mount for me is more of a 10

Nahh RLC will do fine, as long as he himself putn in the efforts.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

What's really nice about Mount is that not only does he have great attacking instincts, but he also presses nicely and has a high workrate.

What a bonus and great coincidence that he and Lamps know each other so well just as everything lines up for their return.

For all the hype Foden gets at City, I bet Mason will turn lots of heads if he keeps this up. He'll certainly play much more than Foden will.

Foden will keep getting credit no matter what, pep has deemed him good and the media loves it. Mount will prove to be a far better player im sure of it.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

Yeah, and then KDB left...

time flies

De Bruyne only has 2 under 30yo seasons left

he turns 30 in the summer of 2021

his game does not rely on explosive pace so he should be good for 4, maybe even 5 more years though

deffo his peak is next 3 though

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Foden will keep getting credit no matter what, pep has deemed him good and the media loves it. Mount will prove to be a far better player im sure of it.

Pep just said he is the most talented player he has ever had for his age

that's crazy pressure to put on the lad

• Like 2

I don't care much about pre-season but I hope Frank sticks with the pressing we've been playing so far. Its so refreshing to see this. Feels like the good old days when the players went into every tackle like it was the last one.

Very excited about the new season even though our attack is maybe not even in the top 10 in the Premiership.

29 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Has he forgotten he worked with Messi?

Just now, manpe said:

Has he forgotten he worked with Messi?

he has ever had for his age

Messi was 21 when Pep first started coaching him

Foden was 17 when Pep first got him

just turned 19

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Messi was 21 when Pep first started coaching him

Foden was 17 when Pep first got him

just turned 19

Wasn't Pep a youth coach for him before?

woot, good day all around

Malmö only drew so we are level on points at the top of table, only trail on GD, although fucking Djurgårdens (our biggest rivals along with the third big Stockholm club, Hammarby, who I HATE even more, up there with Spuds and Manure and Victimpool level) have a game in hand

bf4ee31e295b333263a674726b32c081.png

4bbecffad9f8e6ebe2794a9f9073eb78.png

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Malmö only drew so we are level on points at the top of table, only trail on GD, although fucking Djurgårdens (our biggest rivals along with the third big Stockholm club, Hammarby, who I HATE even more, up there with Spuds and Manure and Victimpool level) have a game in hand

I love malmo...I supports them in Sweden...

24 minutes ago, manpe said:

Wasn't Pep a youth coach for him before?

no, Pep played until 2006, then had one year at Barca B, then became main Barca manager, Messi was already on the main team

• Like 1

Frank will have a lot of headache in picking team. When everyone is fit I'm thinking something like this...

Kepa, Azpi, Rudiger, Christensen, Emerson, Kante, Kovacic, Barkley, Pulisic, CHO, Giroud. 

Bench: Willy, Luiz, James, RLC, Mount , Pedro, Abraham. 

This leaves Zouma, Alonso, Jorginho, Willian and Michy out of the team which is problem. Some won't be happy. 

Sell or loan Tomori, Zappacosta, Drinkwater, Bakayoko, Kenedy etc... 

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Football season in Scandinavia starts on different time because of weather right? 

All looked OK today, but maybe Luiz has eaten a lot of pies. Saw Fat Frank outside. We were in fine song as always.

Good day out, but Reading FC need a lot of sorting in terms of admission, parking, traffic management. 

Wasn't going to pay £10 to park so revved up and left the parking steward in a cloud of dust. :P #Fuck the Royals

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Alabama said:

I love malmo...I supports them in Sweden...

bleeeech, roflmaooo

I do not like them at all, nor any other Svensk team

well, IK Sirius I can tolerate, as I went to Uppsala universitet for an away semester whilst I was reading for my masters

they are going to have a completely renovated stadium soon, in 2 years, we just beat them nil 2 yesterday

at least you didnt say Hammarby or Djurgårdens

9 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

All looked OK today, but maybe Luiz has eaten a lot of pies. Saw Fat Frank outside. We were in fine song as always.

Good day out, but Reading FC need a lot of sorting in terms of admission, parking, traffic management. 

Wasn't going to pay £10 to park so revved up and left the parking steward in a cloud of dust. :P #Fuck the Royals

last time I was in Reading was for the 2009 Festival, which was damn good that year

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jason said:

Didn't watch the match, couldn't find a workable stream and was busy watching F1 (WTF HAPPENED?!).

What a race that was. I wish it was raining every racing weekend :D 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Vesper said:

bleeeech, roflmaooo

I do not like them at all, nor any other Svensk team

well, IK Sirius I can tolerate, as I went to Uppsala universitet for an away semester whilst I was reading for my masters

they are going to have a completely renovated stadium soon, in 2 years, we just beat them nil 2 yesterday

at least you didnt say Hammarby or Djurgårdens

Norrkoping and AIK are other Swedish club teams I really love but don't understand why so much live for malmo...seems AIK won the Swedish league last year.   

Just now, Alabama said:

Norrkoping and AIK are other Swedish club teams I really love but don't understand why so much live for malmo...seems AIK won the Swedish league last year.   

yes we won last season

Malmö and Göteborg are like the Manure and Victimpool of Swedish football, most titles, 20 and 18

AIK has a lot (12 total) but many were early on, we now have 4 in modern era (since 1992)

we were the only team that stopped Göteborg from wining 6 in a row back in the 1990's, but they have only one 1 since then

Malmö has won 4 of the last 7, 5 of the last 10

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Wouldn't read too much into that TBH. Pep has a history of over-exaggerating things. 

• Like 2