Didier Drogba

DYC.

I read last two pages and pleased with your positive messages.

As Galatasaray fans we know that Drogba is a hero for you and you make sure that he's the part of best club of Turkiye at the moment.

I believe he's going to love his new club and legend supportes and love team-mates Sneijder, F.Muslera, Eboue, F.Melo, Elmander, Ujfalusi, Riera etc.etc.

Keep on watching us.

Good luck against Schalke in the CL mate!

Btw how has Elmander performed this season and how do you think his game time Will be affected with Drogba in the team?

Good luck against Schalke in the CL mate!

Btw how has Elmander performed this season and how do you think his game time Will be affected with Drogba in the team?

For first half season Elmander s comedown compared to last season. He's doing a lot but there is no result :doh:

Drogba and Elmander may be a good combination but our coach has more two options Burak and Umut. And one more option : Drogba lone attacker sneijder behind of him.

For first half season Elmander s comedown compared to last season. He's doing a lot but there is no result :doh:

Drogba and Elmander may be a good combination but our coach has more two options Burak and Umut. And one more option : Drogba lone attacker sneijder behind of him.

hope he finds his form again, He is vital for my Countrys World Cup Qualifiers!

hope he finds his form again, He is vital for my Countrys World Cup Qualifiers!

He is pretty good actually, but we are just worried that he will not be able to play when Drogba comes. Due to our League rules, we can only have 6 foreign players on the pitch.

Let me give you an example list of players that will be on the pitch:

- Muslera < No alternative

- Dany < Alternative is Ujfalusi(injured), also foreign

- Eboue < Maybe Sabri Sarioglu could play in his position

- Riera < Sadly no alternative

- Sneijder < He must play

- Melo < I think we can give up on him, he is playing bad and aggressive, we have a young and good player called Yekta

- Drogba < He must play

Saying that, we also have Burak Yilmaz (6 Goals in CL so far) and Umut Bulut(11 Goals in league)

I think in this squad Elmander will be sacrificed, unless we play 4-3-3 and give up on Melo and Eboue, or transfer a Turkish player in place of Riera.