Didier Drogba

DYC.

"Let me finish at Galatasaray first and then we will talk about that," Drogba said. "It would be nice, not just coaching but to help the club. For this club I gave everything and of course they gave it back to me. I feel at home when I go to London. When I go to Chelsea's training ground I feel like I can walk around with my eyes closed and know where I am going."

I'll never forget how when Drogba was doing well, the club was doing well. I think a lot of people still underestimate how good he actually is.

04-05 first year at the club, limited opportunities but takes all that are given including the winner vs Liverpool in the Carling cup final.

05-06 cops some flak for diving and says he wants to leave, but a long chat with Jose changes his mind and he stays playing a huge part in the squad to win the EPL including an absolute blinder vs Liverpool at Anfield.

06-07 scored 36 goals including the winners in the Carling cup and FA Cup.

07-08 injured for a long time during this season, never quite got over Jose getting the sack and the club buying Nico Anelka. He returns to have an absolutely amazing game vs Liverpool at the bridge (actually my favourite ever game). Unfortunately this was DDs worse season that ended with that red card in Moscow.

08-09 started the season injured and unsure if he was staying. Fell out of favour with big Phil, copped a 4 match ban in his return match vs Burnley for coin throwing. Big Phil gets sacked, Drogba, imho hits his greatest form to date including goals in both legs vs juventus, the winner vs arsenal in the FA cup semi and the equaliser vs Everton in the final.

09-10 Carries his form from last season into this season and has without a doubt his best season for Chelsea. Scores important goals vs arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham and Manchester united to clinch us the EPL title, he also gets the epl golden boot and scores the winner vs Pompey in the FA cup final.

10-11 starts the season with a hattrick and Chelsea are flying. He hers malaria while away on international duty and didn't quite recover. The club then go on and make the biggest mistake of it's history and buy Fernando Torres, and drogba become a bit-part player. Carlo Ancellotti gets sacked and a finish with no silverware for the first time since 08.

11-12 Didier's final season at the club and his most memorable. Scores the only goal vs Barcelona at the bridge and the winner vs bayern in the final.

An absolute legend at the club on and of the field. Should have been given another contract and allowed to retire wearing blue. . Would welcome him back with open arms. Makes me sick to go to Wembley without him.