Luka Jović

Vesper

Tbh I am at the stage where next season is a write off the club is in a right mess and we should use the next season to restructure the club but that won’t happen because logic doesn’t apply to the people behind the scenes of Chelsea football club. I honestly don’t know what to say anymore.

14 hours ago, LAM09 said:

People kept saying (including his father) that playing time was key. He wasn't starting ahead of Suarez and I don't see him starting ahead of Benzema. Also, a deal to sign Rodrygo is all but a done and Diaz was brought back to the club last summer.

Weird decision if that really was the deciding factor, as he'll effectively be vying with 3 other strikers at Real.

Benzema is washed up, and he was not ZZ's pet, he was/is Florentino Pérez's. Diaz is pure shit, massive flop since they brought him back, and Rodrygo will play winger. Jovic made a brilliant decision.

14 hours ago, LAM09 said:

I was talking about Mariano.

Rodrygo, Vinicius, Hazard & Asensio vying to play in their preferred position?

The club don't have a natural plan during these transfer sprees.

It helps when there is only one other club to compete in the market domestically.

Yeah those 2 will always have a big pull, but they still do things swiftly. Having proper footy people at the helm helps a lot, we lack it.

6 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

So I am guessing hazard would be a RM player days/hours after EL final

If not already done for.

Benzema is washed up, and he was not ZZ's pet, he was/is Florentino Pérez's. Diaz is pure shit, massive flop since they brought him back, and Rodrygo will play winger. Jovic made a brilliant decision.

Benzema hasn't looked washed up for most of this season.

17 hours ago, LAM09 said:
17 hours ago, the wes said:
I thought real would have went for icardi 

They probably didn't want the drama tbh.

They made smart choice. Jovic is allround, modern striker with massive potential. Icardi is flat track bully. Fantastic finisher, but does fuck all in buildup and his wife issues...just not worth it.

I know we cant do shit in competition with Real to sign Jovic, but we need to get a goddamn top striker. Cavani, Icardi,...Chelsea would love to sign them but either will flop, you just know it. If we cant get top striker like Jovic, then we need a promising one like Lautaro, Richarlison etc.

They made smart choice. Jovic is allround, modern striker with massive potential. Icardi is flat track bully. Fantastic finisher, but does fuck all in buildup and his wife issues...just not worth it.
I know we cant do shit in competition with Real to sign Jovic, but we need to get a goddamn top striker. Cavani, Icardi,...Chelsea would love to sign them but either will flop, you just know it. If we cant get top striker like Jovic, then we need a promising one like Lautaro, Richarlison etc.
The train for Cavani is long gone. I'd still like the club go after Jovic's current strike partner, Haller.

We need to stop overspending on names and go for someone with a decent track record thus far. He'll probably be the cheapest option amongst the names mentioned too.

On 16/05/2019 at 4:17 PM, OneMoSalah said:

He will get plenty time, Real are wanting to offload Mariano and Benzema needs real competition, has done since they sold off Higuain to Napoli years ago. Diaz and Rodrygo are wingers.

Yes, Rodrygo best position is left winger, same as Vinicius and they will loan some of them for sure. Also Benzema scored more this season but he is not getting younger and is not like Madrid fans love him. Jovic will most probably be their 9 for the next seasons.

https://www.fnp.de/eintracht-frankfurt/eintracht-frankfurt-sge-bleibt-jovic-einzigartigen-trumpf-hand-zr-12250606.html

german media now reporting, the deal jovic to real is off due to Eintracht demanding 100m.

Heck i would demand that too. They need the money tho, tha tis the only reason he is not going for 100m in the end. I still expect this deal to go through but more for like 80m. 

19 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

https://www.fnp.de/eintracht-frankfurt/eintracht-frankfurt-sge-bleibt-jovic-einzigartigen-trumpf-hand-zr-12250606.html

german media now reporting, the deal jovic to real is off due to Eintracht demanding 100m.

Heck i would demand that too. They need the money tho, tha tis the only reason he is not going for 100m in the end. I still expect this deal to go through but more for like 80m. 

I hope they squeeze the RM cunts for very single shilling.

49 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

If true, then lol. Real Madrid getting scared off by 100 million demand again. :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

If true, then lol. Real Madrid getting scared off by 100 million demand again. :lol: 

£88m. 100m euros. Still a shit tonne, but Barca and PSG have fucked up the market. (Dembele, Coutinho, Neymar, and Mbappe).

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

£88m. 100m euros. Still a shit tonne, but Barca and PSG have fucked up the market. (Dembele, Coutinho, Neymar, and Mbappe).

He's a notable gamble at that price and good reason for that. I could see someone else being trigger happy (providing Frankfurt stay firm), though.

10 hours ago, LAM09 said:

He's a notable gamble at that price and good reason for that. I could see someone else being trigger happy (providing Frankfurt stay firm), though.

Mind Milan got Piatek for peanuts who is basically the exact same player (fit, sturdy, 6ftish poacher with decent pace, great finishing and positioing,decent hold-up play and passing) -.- Still so mad at the board for getting washed up Higs instead.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You