• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

We must get the 3 points tonight, must. We have Huddersfield this Saturday which will be 3 points, so 6 in 2 games would stand us in really good stead.

Cannot see Sarri leaving Willian out so I expect it to be a front 3 of Hazard, Higuain and Willian. Jorginho back in, with Kante and RLC, with Emerson, Rudiger, Luiz and Azpi as the back line.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

We must get the 3 points tonight, must. We have Huddersfield this Saturday which will be 3 points, so 6 in 2 games would stand us in really good stead.

Cannot see Sarri leaving Willian out so I expect it to be a front 3 of Hazard, Higuain and Willian. Jorginho back in, with Kante and RLC, with Emerson, Rudiger, Luiz and Azpi as the back line.

Why not? Pedro is higher than him in the pecking order.

Willian only looks half decent when he plays on the left. We know it. Neutrals know it. So it would be a bit scary if Sarri thinks he can replicate the same performance on the right, when in reality the only reason Willian looks like somewhat of a threat on the left, is him cutting in to his right and taking a shot. 

Think he will be benched. 

Hazard-Higuain-Pedro

RLC-Jorginho-Kante

Emerson-Luiz-Rudiger-Azpi

Kepa

That's our best XI right now I think. Might bring in CHO as RW but I think Pedro's off the ball movement is just too important for us right now. CHO is more explosive tho around the box so and perhaps more creative so its a tough decision for Sarri. As long as he doesn't pick Willian I'm happy, Hazard and Willian simply cannot be on the pitch at the same time, we become far too slow and one-dimension if that happens

I also picked RLC instead of Kova because he just offers more going forward. Kova is a great great player but better in more defensive positions

2 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

Hazard-Higuain-Pedro

RLC-Jorginho-Kante

Emerson-Luiz-Rudiger-Azpi

Kepa

That's our best XI right now I think. Might bring in CHO as RW but I think Pedro's off the ball movement is just too important for us right now. CHO is more explosive tho around the box so and perhaps more creative so its a tough decision for Sarri. As long as he doesn't pick Willian I'm happy, Hazard and Willian simply cannot be on the pitch at the same time, we become far too slow and one-dimension if that happens

I also picked RLC instead of Kova because he just offers more going forward. Kova is a great great player but better in more defensive positions

Why RLC??? What has he done other than once or twice? Our problem is that NONE of our players in tha position can be counted on for goals, Its one of our main positions we need to look at.

IMHO of course.

I'd still go with Kova. Whoever it is lets hope they do a good job.

Should piss it.

3-0

4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Massive game. 

Memories of this time last year when Bournemouth and Watford thrashed us, those lost six points were what cost us top four and the CL place.

Come on you Blues  

Happy bugga!  bafe477f8e1f2f96df72f75f4cd9fae3.gif