Jump to content

Bournemouth 4-0 Chelsea


Jase
 Share

Man of the Match  

11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      4
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Rudiger
      0
    • Luiz
      1
    • Emerson
      0
    • Jorginho
      0
    • Kovacic
      0
    • Kante
      0
    • Pedro
      0
    • Hazard
      1
    • Higuain
      3
    • Willian (sub)
      0
    • Giroud (sub)
      0
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
      2


Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Vesper said:

THAT I do think he is superb at. I do trust his defensive skillset. I think that is why Sarri plays him so much.

Well we are struggling to score atm. Not defending. Hence why he needs to fuck off from the starting XI

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Well we are struggling to score atm. Not defending. Hence why he needs to fuck off from the starting XI

I dont think we are actually great at defending..its just teamd are not attacking us much to deny us space. They all sit back. As soon as we are attacked in numbers and with pace we usually crumble at the back mainly because of Alonso and Jorginho being shit at tracking back, intercepting or tackling. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lets hope  Sarri puts out the back four we had against Spurs. with Jorge ,Kante and RLC to add a bit of bite and drive. Top three has to be Pedro, Hazard and Hguain.  That's the team I'd like to see. But this wont be any good unless we hit the ground running and play with the intensity and hunger that we showed against Spurs in the first half.  I think Higuain will benefit from the passes of Luiz, Pedro and Hazard, Not like Sunday when we had nobody capable of either reading his movement or picking him out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Starman60 said:

Lets hope  Sarri puts out the back four we had against Spurs. with Jorge ,Kante and RLC to add a bit of bite and drive. Top three has to be Pedro, Hazard and Hguain.  That's the team I'd like to see. But this wont be any good unless we hit the ground running and play with the intensity and hunger that we showed against Spurs in the first half.  I think Higuain will benefit from the passes of Luiz, Pedro and Hazard, Not like Sunday when we had nobody capable of either reading his movement or picking him out.

I do hope Emerson plays and sneaky feeling it MIGHT be EDEN  HIGS  CHO But wouldn't moan at Pedro.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How are your reactions Gonzalo? Chelsea stars test their agility in training as Higuain prepares to make his first Premier League start

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6645405/Chelsea-stars-test-agility-training-Higuain-prepares-make-league-start.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A match like this I will fear the most the team will turn shit and drop points. Hopefully our ‘striker curse’ have been lifted now. Won’t be easy, but win this and our team morale will be up in the air to secure top 4. Come on Blues!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BOURNEMOUTH VS CHELSEA PREVIEW: PROBABLE LINEUPS, PREDICTION, TACTICS, TEAM NEWS, BETTING ODDS & KEY STATS

http://www.thehardtackle.com/round-up/2019/01/30/bournemouth-vs-chelsea-preview-probable-lineups-prediction-tactics-team-news-betting-odds-key-stats/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We must get the 3 points tonight, must. We have Huddersfield this Saturday which will be 3 points, so 6 in 2 games would stand us in really good stead.

Cannot see Sarri leaving Willian out so I expect it to be a front 3 of Hazard, Higuain and Willian. Jorginho back in, with Kante and RLC, with Emerson, Rudiger, Luiz and Azpi as the back line.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

We must get the 3 points tonight, must. We have Huddersfield this Saturday which will be 3 points, so 6 in 2 games would stand us in really good stead.

Cannot see Sarri leaving Willian out so I expect it to be a front 3 of Hazard, Higuain and Willian. Jorginho back in, with Kante and RLC, with Emerson, Rudiger, Luiz and Azpi as the back line.

Why not? Pedro is higher than him in the pecking order.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • 0 members are here!

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You