• Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

So did Callum, Barkley, Kovacic, Ampadu, Alonso, Azpi.. was a commom theme tonight at times. 
Was an excellent pen, cool as you like. Never looked like missing.
My comment was about Willian though

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Former Arsenal defender Alex Scott, who won the Women's FA Cup on seven occasions, added that Chelsea should have sorted out Hudson-Odoi's future earlier by investing in his talents.

"When you look at it, those players that are playing ahead of him, Pedro and Willian, their contracts are up in 2020 and so is Odoi's. If they do let him go to Bayern Munich, are they going to invest in Pedro?

"I think they should have invested and made him feel more wanted at this club when you're looking at the future."

Scott admitted she was surprised to see Hudson-Odoi start at Stamford Bridge.

“Yeah [I am surprised],” Scott said.

“For him, his mindset, where is he at? Obviously he is trying to push this move.

“So it is [a surprise].”

as usual she is spot on

FA may launch investigation into incident at Stamford Bridge after Willian has missiles thrown at him

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/01/27/fa-may-launch-investigation-incident-stamford-bridge-willian/

The Football Association could launch an investigation after objects were thrown on Sunday towards Chelsea forward Willian from the section of Stamford Bridge containing 6,000 Sheffield Wednesday fans.

Willian was forced to hold up his arms to protect himself while celebrating at the corner flag after putting Chelsea into the lead. Midfielder Ethan Ampadu was later pictured holding up a coin. A pair of swimming goggles, bizarrely, were also photographed on the pitch.

Steve Agnew, Wednesday’s caretaker manager, did not see the incident, preferring instead to praise the very vocal contingent of travelling fans, but it follows a coin also being thrown in the direction of the Manchester United players during Friday’s 3-1 win against Arsenal.

Asked about the objects being thrown, Agnew said: “I wasn’t aware of that – it’s not the right thing to do. I would rather comment about the volume of noise. It was quiet from the Chelsea supporters. Credit to the supporters for being as loud as they were. It is a fantastic club, out of the Premier League for a long time, and we just have to build towards that.”

Willian’s penalty had followed two decisions that both went against Wednesday after being referred to the Video Assistant Referee.

snip

fucking dee daa cunts

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Former Arsenal defender Alex Scott, who won the Women's FA Cup on seven occasions, added that Chelsea should have sorted out Hudson-Odoi's future earlier by investing in his talents.

"When you look at it, those players that are playing ahead of him, Pedro and Willian, their contracts are up in 2020 and so is Odoi's. If they do let him go to Bayern Munich, are they going to invest in Pedro?

"I think they should have invested and made him feel more wanted at this club when you're looking at the future."

Scott admitted she was surprised to see Hudson-Odoi start at Stamford Bridge.

“Yeah [I am surprised],” Scott said.

“For him, his mindset, where is he at? Obviously he is trying to push this move.

“So it is [a surprise].”

as usual she is spot on

Alex Scott I would deffo do her up the arsenal

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Ampadu is soooo clearly not fit for that role we saw today. Was very poor when trying to spray it around and also left pass after pass short when trying to play in tight areas. 

I'll forgive him since he's so young and barely plays, but I think his future may be in defense rather than midfield.

Lets give our best dm Kante a go ,most games Jorgy has played he has hardly re-invented the wheel ffs, I'd give Ross Barkley a go ,he would also give more height to the team thus letting Emerson play without that Sarri excuse! Looks like it would b a Hector hetic kinda of signing now

19 minutes ago, Vesper said:

FA may launch investigation into incident at Stamford Bridge after Willian has missiles thrown at him

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/01/27/fa-may-launch-investigation-incident-stamford-bridge-willian/

The Football Association could launch an investigation after objects were thrown on Sunday towards Chelsea forward Willian from the section of Stamford Bridge containing 6,000 Sheffield Wednesday fans.

Willian was forced to hold up his arms to protect himself while celebrating at the corner flag after putting Chelsea into the lead. Midfielder Ethan Ampadu was later pictured holding up a coin. A pair of swimming goggles, bizarrely, were also photographed on the pitch.

Steve Agnew, Wednesday’s caretaker manager, did not see the incident, preferring instead to praise the very vocal contingent of travelling fans, but it follows a coin also being thrown in the direction of the Manchester United players during Friday’s 3-1 win against Arsenal.

Asked about the objects being thrown, Agnew said: “I wasn’t aware of that – it’s not the right thing to do. I would rather comment about the volume of noise. It was quiet from the Chelsea supporters. Credit to the supporters for being as loud as they were. It is a fantastic club, out of the Premier League for a long time, and we just have to build towards that.”

Willian’s penalty had followed two decisions that both went against Wednesday after being referred to the Video Assistant Referee.

snip

fucking dee daa cunts

At least its them and Millwall with the bad press and not us this week/month

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

if there is a football god,can we we PLEASE draw Millwall!

Time to revenge 1995

78618b7c3f88ae43b7f97e2488852205.png

Deffo the police will not want that draw!!! What do u call that hooligan film that they were waiting on fa cup draw back in the 90's "Green Street'?

1 hour ago, Miguelito said:

My comment was about Willian though

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yes just like my comment pointed out he wasnt the only one.... or the worst for that matter. Azpi and Ampadu probably gave the ball away a lot more.