Chelsea Vs Aston Villa

DavidEU

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They rely on Torres, i'll be suprised if he's fit all season, and if he gets injured like Essien, then it's goodnight liverpool, the goals dont come from anywhere else, apart from Gerrard if thick defenders give him abit of space.

Totally agree with that, dunno what everyone's so bothered about the scousers for tbh, its only just October and they've got 17 points - big deal. There's a long, long season ahead and they'll fall by the wayside the same as they do every year. Rafa hasnt got a clue when it comes to sustaining a challenge over the course of a season - when it comes to the PL his bottle has usually gone by January.

Torres was injured for part of last season and they went through a dozen draws then

Its alright to start well but you've gotta keep it up etc and hopfully we can manage that.

The xmas period doesnt look to bad this year round..hmmm prob be changes made there

I'm more worried about this game than I was about the Manure one.

I've this horrible feeling inside we'll get beat on Sunday. I hope I'm wrong.

Me bad :D

My computer decided to freeze today around 2:50, It pissed me off big time, so I had to resort to listening to the 2nd half on the radio and watch the highlights on MOTD.

From the sounds of things we controlled the game and didnt look like taking anything but 3 points.

A very good result.

Great performance today, really was.

Cech: 7

Bosingwa: 7

A. Cole: 8

Terry: 6

Ivanovic: 8

Mikel: 8

Lampard: 9

Ballack: 6

Malouda: 8

J. Cole: 8

Anelka: 8

Subs:

Kalou: 6

Di Santo: 6

Belletti: 6

Disappointed we didn't go on to get more as we would have been full value for it, but nevermind, we still have the top goal difference at the moment.

In other news, lol at Spurs but fuck sake at Liverpool and Man City.

What a performance. The Best of the season so far. Villa high on confidence brought down to the ground with a thud.

No Essien, No Deco, No Alex, No Carvalho, No Drogba....Anleka and Joe Cole injured during the game....Fucking Hell....

This team looks mean to me.

Di Santo looks fantastic, great ball control and pace and he is just 19.

Lampard ruled the midfield today. Ballack should have scored the one that Anelka scored, Boswinga and Ashley cole were running riot on the wings. Anelka was mean. The only blip was Terry. Lucky they dint score from those mistakes.

we really got into tha game very good from the start, had no doubts we gonna win that. The whole team wanted that win in that situation...

i am impressed by anelka. he really needs some more respect , i think

also impressed by Scolari again, who is still doing good with a minimized squad...

just think what the match would have been like wiv deco, riccy and drogba...

but still very good game

(belleti with effort to become more than a sub ;) , hopefully work out , check my siqq )

Scolari really tries to get the best of the players

hopefully paulo fereirra gets some chances again, really miss him

sad thangs in PL yesterday :

Zola loosing to reebok wanderers

newcastle just a draw ( still like newcastle a bit )

Edited by diskoviolente

I just returned from the Bridge and I have no words. I don't know what to say - just AMAZING !!

This was my first live game and the memories will stay with me. And simultaneously I hope this visit was one of hundreds.

COME ON CHELS! blue%20scalf.gif

that was brilliant - if not for brad friedel 2-0 wasn't a decent reflection of the game

i thought that slavo had an excellent debut yesterday - he didn't have alot to do but what he did he did well - and him and JT dealt with Carew well i thought

Lamps and Ballack were immense in the game and dominated that midfield

thought Franco did well when he came on as well

all in all the best performance i've seen against a team that we've struggled against in the past

10 assists? Are you serious? That doesn't sound right.

That was exactly my reaction when i read a statment from Scolari last week on Anelka

It may be 10 assists in all competition not just the league.

Edited by warnie_666