Chelsea Vs Aston Villa

DavidEU

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its bout time we beat these brummy bastards. They have won 4 in a row and are due to lose and we need a better performance. Its gonna be tough tho with our injuries and stuff but i reckon we'll beat em this time. Will be close tho as they are a very decent team. Home record potentially under threat.

well with all our injuries, look at that terrible starting XI! lol dont look bad to me except malouda is complete fucking wank and kalou is as consistant as titus bramble. Bout time Anelka really actually done something. He reminds me a bit like berbatov atm. Lazy!

Relying on Lampard again i feel. If he doesnt perform and maybe score, we're gonna lose this one. Really need to win tho after arsenal's failure again and man you might lose today too fingers crossed