Chelsea Vs Aston Villa

DavidEU

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fulltime

2-0

great performance all round. can not point out one single bad peformance, for the first half that anelka was on he was outstanding, he never gave up and played for every ball. Ivanovic also played a great game, every tackle he made was pretty much perfect great performance. I was also very impressed with malouda hes looking more of a Chelsea player now hes not doing any stupid passes like he used to he just takes his time and puts his head up. Di Santo never really got into the game but if given more time i think he will fit in perfectly to our squad. Biggest problem of the afternoon is liverpool comming from 2-0 down to get a 3-2 win, cannot believe that its bullshit.

In conlusion great team performance even when we are missing most of our starting 11, well done Chelsea great game.

Edited by STEV3O

A remarkable comeback apprantly..all we're gana hear about.How ammmazing scum are and how ammmazing their comeback was

Hate hate hate!!!

Least it werent Gerrard but still!!!

You knew it was gana happen though soon as they went 2-2 you knew :(

Jesus christ it just gets worse:

1656: "I'm a Man United fan, but oh my word. Any team that is losing 2-0 at half-time, only to win 3-2 deserves a whole lot of credit! Well done Liverpool... proven you can play like champions!"

Weirdsville on 606

3 points we could've go ahead!Or 2..meh we gotta do our side when we play

Meh we finally beat Villa!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

Great result,great preformance i think if Anelka had of stayed on it would have been better than our preformance against Pompy but overall a good day on the pitch,lets just hope Anelka isn't out for long...without him there's just Di Santo up front and he's looking alright but not good enough to be on his own up there.

Fucking liverpool lol, i blame all you fuckers for keep going on about it at 2-0 lol but hey....shit happens, it was always gonna backfire but look at tottenham....

"Down with the Geordies, your going down with the geordies :lol:"

Anyway we were fantastic today, absolutely flawless performance. The main thing is that we won and we go into the break TOP OF THE LEAGUE! Regardless of liverpool today and arsenal yesterday in the last min and Mancs scoring after a foul on the keeper, we're still winning and we're still top. So far so good.

And hopfully 2 weeks time we can shut scum up and go 3 clear...

Anyho great win :D first win against them for yonks and esp with our apprant injuury crisis..

Good to see Analka score again :D

Still a bugger we had to give Spurs a point..it was a small blip

Edited by Laylabelle

Ooo look Newcastle got a point after being 2-0 down.And this is Newcastle ffs.Ok didnt win but still and they did it against a team with 11 men!!!

And doubt we'll be hearing how ammmazing they are.Could've been worse Gerrard could've scored but just sick of the last few days having oo arent Liverpool and Gerrard amazing articles everywhere

Edited by Laylabelle

The Liverpool result does not concern me.

People go on about "title credentials", Hull won away at Arsenal and today at spuds, are we worried about that? no.

Liverpool were held 0-0 by Stoke. They wont do shit. Arsenal are just... a joke, 2-1 loss to Hull and 1-1 v Sunderland yesterday.

No, it's Chelsea and Manure all the way again so I dont know why people are so annoyed about liverpool, let their fans think they can mount a serious title challenge, it just makes it sweeter when they end up with egg on their face come... whenever they know they cant win it... December sometime probs.

NOW MOVING SWIFTLY ON

The important part of the day, Chelsea winning 2-0.

It should have been 5 or 6. Credit to Villa though they were well organised and Laursen is an absolute beast at the back for them! MOTM in my opinion was Lampard.

An absolute sensation! he was everywhere and orchestrated the play beautifully.

Excellent performace, Roll on 'Boro!

Well taken goal by Joe, glad to see his injury isn't serious

Im just annoyed cause you knew even at 2-0 it was gana come.Somehow you just knew they'd win and then everyone go on how amazing they are.

I agree by Dec they'll prob be out but its just having to hear about it

Good for Joe,100th apperance and a goal :D

I genuinely think Liverpool will be a contender for the title this season. Its too early to write them off, and they have improved from last season. Doesn't matter if they drew with Stoke. They've beaten both Manchester teams, and have got points even when they don't play well.

Not to take anything away but had Brown and VDS not done their comedy trick would've Liverpool would've won?A draw I think they'd gotten maybe but they in that game had the help getting back into it.Man City,10 men.

And they drew Villa,away from home but still

See how it goes.If they win/come close it god be so unbearable.All we'll be hearing about for the next 90 years lol

We just gotta keep getting the 3 points,the goal making a goal diff which is kind oo at the mo we actully have one! and hopfully when they come to the Bridge,do the work..if they beat us bleh..I'll cry lol

Edited by Laylabelle