• Giroud (sub)

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Think its alarming that Luiz is creating more than Willian, Pedro and Hazard in these games. 

Not a suprise tho. Our midfield with Kovacic and JOrginho has 0 creativity, Pedro is more of an off-the ball runner as seen today, Hazard is played out of position and Willian is shit. REally no idea if we ever will see anything better with Sarri at the helm, we have regressed so much since Hazard plays false 9 and Morata once again lost his confidence if he ever had some

One problem imo with Sarri this season is really lack of variety in his sub and formation. All his sub is like for like. I don't get that one. You can predict who Barkley replace. Maybe sometime bring Barkley for jorginho or kante. Or bring Cho for kovacic. Plus It is 433 or nothing. 

I think we can almost predict our starting 11 and sub one day before the game. 

52 minutes ago, communicate said:

One problem imo with Sarri this season is really lack of variety in his sub and formation. All his sub is like for like. I don't get that one. You can predict who Barkley replace. Maybe sometime bring Barkley for jorginho or kante. Or bring Cho for kovacic. Plus It is 433 or nothing. 

also our entire attacking play is predictable. The only way we can score is individual play or maybe an early long ball usually by DAvid luiz or seldom Jorginho. We have been sussed by Everton and sicne then almost every team copied their gameplan and it was downhill from there. Small teams dont really bother to attack us anymore. They know all they hve to do is sit back and they got a 50% chance of 0-0. This is also why our defensive record has improved so much. Sarri could have easily seen that by now and train some new variations but ofc he does not bc he is just a bang average coach.

We need to find somebody to play in the middle (don't care if it's Higuain on loan at this point).  Eden, our prized possession, made it clear he doesn't like playing in that role.  And taking it a step further it really limits his impact on the game.  Every time we had a decent ball hit wide and a cross was on it was laughable as we have nobody taller than 5' 9" to hit into.  None of which who are known for their prowess heading a football.

Happy with the 3pts and going six clear of Arsenal but this fourth spot is likely gonna go to wire.  We need Champions League football next year.

47 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

Eden, our prized possession, made it clear he doesn't like playing in that role.

TBH we shouldn't give a fuck right now whether the poor lamb LIKES playing there or not. He should be doing his best no matter where he is played. He had a mediocre game today apart from the assist.

Tho we wasn't completely useless today it was the 3rd from the bottom team we played so tell me was it the game we should have been watching?

Willian goes from mediocre to missing a great chance after they scored to a great goal to missing another chance from that Luiz ball back to mediocre! Thats the story of Willian in a nutshell lately. Nut sadly I cant see him being anywhere but here till his contract runs out and then if it was renewed Id swallow pills!

Alonso ------- WHY??

Pedro - Amazing the little butchers dog at 31 is our most dynamic attacking player and clear MOTM for me

Kovacic - aleays looking for Willian and doing some nice flicks but sadly neither him or Jorgi was dynamic enough tho that Jorgi to Willian pass should have neen put away.

Luiz/Rudi offered a ususl solid performance. Luiz gives us much more offensively than defending and his long passes are very useful. Once we have a proper striker it should help us a lot.

CHO - I can't see the song we sang him doing anything to change his mind

There was no MoM.

The whole lot of 'em was fucking awful.

Can't believe we are let Fabregas go and kept Jorginho.

The quicker we get rid of Sarri the better, his philosophy just won't work here, plus his ignorance regarding Willian and Odoi is fucking criminal, Sarri is so predictable in team selection and tactics, even the dumbest manger has him sussed out.

I'll be amazed if we should win a cup this season let alone finish fourth with him at the helm, I have no confidence in him at all, nor the players.

Juve have no interest in Morata or exchange for Higuain, Odoi wants to go to Bayern, and all the time Sarri sits on his hands and does fuck all.

As we all know we are desperate for a top class or even just good will do striker.

6 hours ago, communicate said:

it is his first year of work. pardon, 6 months 

and he has not a real striker to put in. now he has not a jorginho replacement 

is the board worried? cit :cig:

6 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

it is his first year of work. pardon, 6 months 

and he has not a real striker to put in. now he has not a jorginho replacement 

is the board worried? cit :cig:

For jorginho, I will play kovacic there. Nah for me I want more rotation and variety. As simple as that, maybe play Kovacic as holder and play Barkley in kova role. 

I'm willing to wait till next season to see what happen with this team. If we still play at this slow tempo, Sarri need to go. 

17 minutes ago, communicate said:

For jorginho, I will play kovacic there. Nah for me I want more rotation and variety. As simple as that, maybe play Kovacic as holder and play Barkley in kova role. 

I'm willing to wait till next season to see what happen with this team. If we still play at this slow tempo, Sarri need to go. 

if jorginho will be able to play he will play. end of story, sarri trusts him totally

about rotation:  the defence is that one, jorginho and kante are untouchables, kovacic or barkley or loftus cheek rotate in the midfield

the problem is the attack, where he is rotating because of bad performances of the players

(imho hazard and william can't play as wingers, they slow the game, never run without ball and morata is not suitable in a 3-attack )

12 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

if jorginho will be able to play he will play. end of story, sarri trusts him totally

about rotation:  the defence is that one, jorginho and kante are untouchables, kovacic or barkley or loftus cheek rotate in the midfield

the problem is the attack, where he is rotating because of bad performances of the players

(imho hazard and william can't play as wingers, they slow the game, never run without ball and morata is not suitable in a 3-attack )

Nah, Jorginho was awful against Newcastle. Even Sarri said the same thing. Rather complaining about lack of option, maybe try Kovacic there and bring on Barkley for jorgi. 

56 minutes ago, communicate said:

Nah, Jorginho was awful against Newcastle. Even Sarri said the same thing. Rather complaining about lack of option, maybe try Kovacic there and bring on Barkley for jorgi. 

he said that jorgi played bad, but also that he has no other choices