• Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

I'm fuming mate, after that dreadful Leicester performance he has the audacity to keep starting Alonso and Willian. The cunt can fuck off

Lets just hope the holy fuck they have blinders and prove us all wrong.

I've been patient until now but enough is enough. What the fuck is he thinking. Alonso is a donkey, Willian is useless, Kovacic-Jorginho-Kante midfield doesn't have enough decisiveness and goals to save their lives. Smoke a cig and wake up

I'm trying my hardest not to get caught up in the moment here... but Alonso and Willian?? What the fuck are you on Sarri.

I'm not Sarri out or anything because I saw what he did with Napoli and it doesn't happen over night but comon... basic team selection based on performance... isn't rocket science.

I can't even. The same feeling I had with regards to City away last season. Totally apathetic, totally devoid of any motivation to watch the game. Is it any wonder if Watford humiliates us once again? I've lost all the respect I had for Sarri. Useless coward who keeps rewarding mediocrity. Our club is in colossal shambles.

Wish people would stop being so negative. We finally have a forward thinking, attack minded manager and all you do is fucking bitch. He's not even had a transfer window and you're calling for him to be sacked. You're as impatient and stupid as our board, who you also bitch about. Say what you want about Liverpool fans, who admittedly are really annoying, but at least they get behind their manager/players. You're all a bunch of spoilt pricks.

2 minutes ago, Dylan_91 said:

Wish people would stop being so negative. We finally have a forward thinking, attack minded manager and all you do is fucking bitch. He's not even had a transfer window and you're calling for him to be sacked. You're as impatient and stupid as our board, who you also bitch about. Say what you want about Liverpool fans, who admittedly are really annoying, but at least they get behind their manager/players. You're all a bunch of spoilt pricks.

Forward thinking my foot... With Alonso Willian in the starting line up...

3 minutes ago, Dylan_91 said:

All we want is off-form players on the bench. Nobody is calling for anyone to get sacked

3 minutes ago, Dylan_91 said:

This is the kind of thinking that led to Conte's disaster class of a season last season 

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

This is the kind of thinking that led to Conte's disaster class of a season last season 

Can't really compare the two since sarri has been in the job for a few months and has been tasked with changing the entire footballing philosophy with the same players. It doesn't happen overnight. People are forgetting that the league is much stronger than it's ever been, even compared with a couple of years ago.