• Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Vybz Kartel said:

Spurs are ripping the benefits of stability right now. Even without buying someone they still have a better squad and system than us

We'll see how good they look when Son goes off to the Asian cup next month.

He hasnt scored ALL of their goals, but hes played a big big role in them looking good recently..

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

I missed the times I felt confident when it came to Chelsea responding to a conceded goal. I really do. 

Same.. You knew one sub or half time talk and all would change. These days however.. Less so! More likely falls apart after

5 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

That's not true, against Wolves, Brighton, Leicester he has been at fault for our goals conceded. He started off the season well but his been low key terrible the last 10 games. Even his passing is off too

Also, ten games is a huge stretch. Zero chance he has had 10 shit games. He would have been getting shredded on here for ages.

David Luiz turning his back again. What the fuck, he stays turned round he gets hit with the ball. Still time to turn this around though. Hazard missed a huge sitter 10 mins before his goal which if anybody else missed it would be end of the world scenario.

19 minutes ago, Vesper said:

No. Willian is not that much better on the left. He plays the right all the time. He is shit either way. CHO is 10000% a LW. We are neutering him. Its bad tactics.

I'm not sure there's much in it offensively.  Defensively, I'd much prefer to have Willian in front of Alonso, and CHO on the right with Azpi backing him up.