• Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Lost to mid-table Wolves on Wednesday and then beat the champions Man City on Saturday. I love you, Chelsea but YOU ARE FUCKING WEIRD!

2. Okay, I'll admit that I expected a bad/heavy defeat for us but as it turned out, we actually played well, even in the first half. We were chasing shadows for long periods, granted, but we restricted them to very, very few chances and in the second half, we were like a team transformed. Whatever Sarri said at HT worked and speaking of Sarri, kudos to him for today's result. Maybe made some dodgy decisions in the team selection but he got the players to perform what he wanted or at least what we needed to get a result.

3. Only shit thing is...we've helped put Liverpool at the top of the table. UGH!

Luiz needs to play like this more often, sometimes you just dont know what you gonna get with him, either a monster game or a brainfart. Credit where is due he was immense today and deserves the motm. Cheers fellow blues and enjoy the weekend

Does David Silva get on anyone else’s nerves? He has a nice guy reputation but I reckon he’s a smug little pr*ck. Won’t forget the day he smirked hard after Frank scored against us. You just know that him and Aguero have it in for us. C***s. 

Anyway, f*** em. 

How good were the chants at the end: “...Champions of Europe, you’ll never sing that!”

:cig:

7 minutes ago, communicate said:

Nah, hazard played well. He is playing as striker up top by himself. He hold the ball well, I honestly want Morata to just play like Hazard today. 

I thought he got his pocket picked too many times, and gave the way away a bit too much.

I don't think he was shit.  Just everyone played really well, and I thought he was just okay.

4 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Luiz needs to play like this more often, sometimes you just dont know what you gonna get with him, either a monster game or a brainfart. Credit where is due he was immense today and deserves the motm. Cheers fellow blues and enjoy the weekend

9 games shit, 1 game good. i dont want him in our starting lineup

One of my co-workers is a yank from Texas. We have a tonne of people over watching the games and he said, after we showed him Sarri presser from earlier that Sarri 'po mouthed' Pep. He set him up by saying shit like 'Why ask me how to beat him, I am last person to ask, as I never have.' And 'They are best team in world, we have no chance.' LOLOL He says usa college american football ciaches arr genius at that.

When we are motivated, we can actualy play realy well. 

Only player that I would still replace is Alonso. Hazard, Willian and Pedro were much better than Morata or Giroud. Also Kante and Azpi were great. 

A good thing was that Morata was not included. That alone is already a good starting position.

However, I am still concerned. Pep's team came here to play their football. They did not really care about marking Jorginho and deleting his impact on us. They were focused on themselves, Other teams though, will keep doing what Wolves, Tottenham or Everton did. And that is still something we need to bear in mind.

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

A good thing was that Morata was not included. That alone is already a good starting position.

However, I am still concerned. Pep's team came here to play their football. They did not really care about marking Jorginho and deleting his impact on us. They were focused on themselves, Other teams though, will keep doing what Wolves, Tottenham or Everton did. And that is still something we need to bear in mind.

Jorhinho didnt really have much impact on todays game. It was the rcm and lcm who had to play well in order for us to progress. 

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

When we are motivated, we can actualy play realy well. 

Only player that I would still replace is Alonso. Hazard, Willian and Pedro were much better than Morata or Giroud. Also Kante and Azpi were great. 

Alonso was quality today tho. won like every tackle in the 2nd half and did not wander out of position. his misplaced passes in the first were painful but every single one of our players was shit in that regard in the first 45. Alonso's defensive solidity however completely fucked up City's gameplan as they were vying to exploit him. They then shifted to attack our right side and shifted sterling there after Sane was taken off, which made it easier for us. I still hope he gets dropped for emerson tho. 

btw hope kovacic is not seriously injured. The difference between him and Barkley in regards to comfortability on the ball was blatant.