• Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kante my man of the match with Luiz a close 2nd, the WBM goal changed the whole story of the game, it gave us so much confidence going in to the 2nd half, after us being 2nd best for almost all 1st half, Luiz was a monster today alongside Rudiger in defense and his goal killed City off. What a day to be a Chelsea fan :D , fuck off City, today is our day.

We done it!!!!!!!! What a performance. Every player was brilliant. All the slating of our players such as Alonso and Luiz before the game from pundits and our own fans alike for the likes of Luiz and Alonso and both of them were top class. Sterling had that one moment where he went past Alonso with ease but apart from that he was very good. Luiz the MOTM for me. Was top class. Was pivotal in both goals and defensively was different class. Won everything in the air and read everything throughout the game. Luiz and Alonso can't play in a back 4? They were top class against the best team currently in Europe. Azpi, fantastic. Hazard with the 2 assists put in an excellent shift too and happy Kepa recovered from that Wolves game and looked really solid. We had a point to prove and game back with a bang. I fully expected us to be in 5th place come this evening but the boys played brilliant and kept a clean sheet and showed Man City are not unbeatable.

KTBFFH !

Just now, Dazzy_Vance said:

I bag the shit out of the guy but holy f*** Luiz was a warrior tonight.

KTBFFH!

So glad we beat those f***ing c***s! Eat your invincibles up your arse! Blues baby!

I will always take the bad that comes with Luiz because I know we he produces the good more often than not. It's lesser talented guys like Alonso that grind my gears

5 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Whole team played well.  Kante looked a little shaky in the first half, but he showed up with the goal, and was rock solid in the second.  Kovacic did a great job defensively, and keeping the ball when we had trouble playing out.  Alonso and Luiz were both really soli defensively today as well (yes, I acknowledge they've been shit recently).  Hazard was probably our worst player.  Pedro showed his footballing IQ today as well.  

Nah, hazard played well. He is playing as striker up top by himself. He hold the ball well, I honestly want Morata to just play like Hazard today.