• Morata
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pogba glided past out midfield with ease a few times. We couldn't handle him sometimes and we looked very feeble and weak. However with circumstances of game, delighted with a point, as I thought we had lost that. Was not impressed with a lot of our players today. Can't really say who impressed me. Maybe Rudiger and Barkley came on and made that difference. The rest of the team were just not good enough. Spurs are on same points as us now, albeit less GD. Arsenal will prob join us and Spurs on level points on Monday night too. That game against Burnley is so important now. We need to rotate in the week now as the top 4 race is already hot and we cannot afford to drop any points before that Spurs game.

Why the FUCK are we going to extend 3 of the four WORST starters we have contracts?

Willian

Alonso

Luiz

They are all SHIT (plus Morata)

Watching the Shitty game (5 nil as I type, now a final) makes me even more aware of how utterly far away we are from being a WC team again.

Those four cunts need to BENCHED and summarily sold.

If Sarri ends up being sacked (not likely this year, but who knows) his insistence of playing these 4 ass clowns will be a big reason why.

Not at all happy.........................................................................:middlefinger:

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Why the FUCK are we going to extend 3 of the four WORST starters we have contracts?

Willian

Alonso

Luiz

Watching the Shitty game (5 nil as I type, now a final) makes me even more aware of how utterly far away we are from being a WC team again.

If Sarri ends up being sacked (not likely this year, but who knows) his insistence of playing these 4 ass clowns will be a big reason why.

Not at all happy.........................................................................:middlefinger:

The earlier he realize the better... Luiz I can still cope but Willian Alonso and Morata must be sold in January... Else Sarri would soon be jobless with those starting for him... 

3 minutes ago, Stats said:

Pogba glided past out midfield with ease a few times. We couldn't handle him sometimes and we looked very feeble and weak. However with circumstances of game, delighted with a point, as I thought we had lost that. Was not impressed with a lot of our players today. Can't really say who impressed me. Maybe Rudiger and Barkley came on and made that difference. The rest of the team were just not good enough. Spurs are on same points as us now, albeit less GD. Arsenal will prob join us and Spurs on level points on Monday night too. That game against Burnley is so important now. We need to rotate in the week now as the top 4 race is already hot and we cannot afford to drop any points before that Spurs game.

Pochettino and Klop don't worry me.
Only Pep.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Willian

Alonso

Luiz

Whilst I agree they can all be improved upon, Sarri can't really take the blame for them.

Luiz and Alonso are better than other options we currently have in their respective positions.

Willian - I would expect Pedro is actually Sarri's preferred choice and in my opinion the better option but has been coming back from an injury.

Morata is terrible but we can hardly flog Giroud every game. 

Just now, Vesper said:

Willian

Alonso

Luiz

I think we are not even that far away and that is actually the most frustrating. We are those 4 players away. And the best is we got decent replacement for all of them already in the squad. I think we are one world class striker away from a team capable of winning the league and maybe 1 world class cb, 1 world class striker, 1 good winger and 1 good left back. away from being a world class team. We just need to splash some cash but then again when we splash some cash we usually fuck it up it 50% of cases. And in normal clubs you pay shitloads of money to be sure you get a world class player.

Just now, eemanyooel said:

The earlier he realize the better... Luiz I can still cope but Willian Alonso and Morata must be sold in January... Else Sarri would soon be jobless with those starting for him... 

Morata is STAGGERINGLY horrid. 

IF we are not going to buy a new striker in January, we need to pull Bats back on loan and just ram him into the starting lineup every fucking game, sink or swim.

ANYTHING he gives is an upgrade on Morata, who is easily the biggest £70m or more bust in football history.

The other 3 are also shit and need to be tossed the fuck out, NOT GIVEN FUCKING RAISES AND EXTENSIONS.

Roman needs to sell the fucking club if he is going to run it into the fucking ground.

are you guys forreal. selling three players in january? and not any players but pretty much starters? we cant finish a deal in 3 months and you expect that we get 3 new players in january is laughable. 

no one will ever convince me that luiz is better than christiensen. i would even play ampadu over luiz, i just cant stand his indifferent aproach to games. he made a mistake almost every game we played this season. 

14 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Morata is STAGGERINGLY horrid. 

IF we are not going to buy a new striker in January, we need to pull Bats back on loan and just ram him into the starting lineup every fucking game, sink or swim.

ANYTHING he gives is an upgrade on Morata, who is easily the biggest £70m or more bust in football history.

The other 3 are also shit and need to be tossed the fuck out, NOT GIVEN FUCKING RAISES AND EXTENSIONS.

Roman needs to sell the fucking club if he is going to run it into the fucking ground.

Morata is a lost plot... Alonso is just shit and pure garbage... The less said about Willian the better... I can't understand how we end up not selling that shit... I hope we even go for Bailey or another prolific goal scoring winger that will not make us too reliant on Hazard

Just now, eemanyooel said:

Morata is a lost plot... Alonso is just shit and pure garbage... The less said about Willian the better... I can't understand how we end up not selling that shit... I hope we even go for Bailey and another prolific goal scoring winger that will not make too reliant on Hazard

As long as Ampadu is injured, I can live with Luiz, as AC is (I hate to say it) atm very shakey (partially from almost no minutes or very few so is rusty) not a great option, nor is Cahill.

The other 3 need to sod off immediately. I still say say Barkley at RW if Pedro is still carrying a knock. Put CHO in the mix too, before he bolts.

Emerson, although not close to the pre Roma injury player is surely worth a run out at LB. Alonso is the most overrated player in the EPL, except for dross like Özil.

Morata at this point makes the turgid Abraham look a viable option. I say run Giroud into the ground with games. Maybe bring Morata in for last 20, 30 minutes of games we have in hand simply to give Giroud rest.

1 hour ago, whats happening said:

are you guys forreal. selling three players in january? and not any players but pretty much starters? we cant finish a deal in 3 months and you expect that we get 3 new players in january is laughable. 

no one will ever convince me that luiz is better than christiensen. i would even play ampadu over luiz, i just cant stand his indifferent aproach to games. he made a mistake almost every game we played this season. 

I never said sell all 4 in January, but surely Morata needs to go then, and the other 3 in summer. For just Luiz (£30m from PSG), Willian £65m from Barca) and Alonso (£40m from RM and I think could have gotten £45m) we turned down a collective £135-140m in hard offers. We tried to get £70m for Morata! Turned down £55m from Milan. Thats almost £200m total. 

Could have had Icardi for £98m in July. £60m would surely have prised away Bailey from Leverkusen. £37m is all Barca paid for Malcom. PSG only paid £33m for Thilo Kehrer, who isnt just a great young ball playing CB, but can play RB good enough to start there for Germany against France in their last game. Alex Telles's release clause was only £35m at LB. Now he renewed and it is double that.

We could have had

CF Icardi

RW Bailey

LB Telles

CB Kehrer

For only a £25 to £35m net spend. Sub out Bailey for Malcom and the net spend drops close to par to £10m or so.

Far better, far younger upgrades in, and max money gathered in from now rapidly devalued players.

Instead, the moronic board wants to RENEW all but Morata, with raises.

Really hard not to hate them. They are destroying our present and our future.

Marina going on a 3 week plus long holiday in middle of the window borders on the criminal. 

2 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Sarri mentioned over the international break that he was tempted to look at Hazard up front this season. I wonder if he tries this out soon if our strikers continue to struggle. 

If that happens we are fucked. We would still be strikerless, and lose the key player.

Mostly disagree with many of the criticisms here. United is a very strong team, who seem to be starting to play better as a team. Getting “the other guy” here who’s virtue is merely not being “the one” we dislike isn’t going to cut it.

We have nothing close to pogba in midfield. Our star player is not a big game winner. Willian is innefective and the striker is struggling: looks defeated accepting the situation, so he needs to go.

luiz does the usual great play followed by a mistake, but I thought United midfield with matic and esp pogba were too much for us. Matic strted poorly, but grew into the game and was better than Jorginho.