Joe Cole

the wes

Of all the clubs... Arsenal? I know he'd be a favourite there - he'd be moreorless the only good English player they have at the club and would compliment their team, but they aren't going to win anything any time soon.

Couldn't quite believe it when I read this. It's a sad day for Chelsea if it's true :(

not really, it's time to progress and improve.

I really think he is scared of kakuta taking his place, in that interview when he said kakuta will make Chelsea fans very happy he looked like he seen a ghost.

Couldn't quite believe it when I read this. It's a sad day for Chelsea if it's true :(

I hope people aren't forgetting this is JUST a rumour for now, there's no back up to this claim by talkSport.

Let's not forget there are continuous rumours where Joe Cole is going: Totteham, ManUtd, ManCity, West Ham & yes Arsenal.

We shouldn't be so quick to rule out the possibility for him signing a new deal with Chelsea, he has xpressed a desire to stay before (right?). Carlo is still confident Joe Cole will pen a new deal, and I'll still believe him until someone from Chelsea or Cole himself tell us his decision.

i actually hope he goes .... as i lost all faith in him i dont think he will never be the same again .... so i hope he leaves a place for kakuta

I don't blame you, but I wouldn't go that far as to hope he leaves xD. Let's not forget Joe Cole was our player of the season in 2008, for good reason too, his skills on the pitch, his attitude, team work and ability to score goals is the prime reason we want to keep hold of him.

I hope people aren't forgetting this is JUST a rumour for now, there's no back up to this claim by talkSport.

Let's not forget there are continuous rumours where Joe Cole is going: Totteham, ManUtd, ManCity, West Ham & yes Arsenal.

We shouldn't be so quick to rule out the possibility for him signing a new deal with Chelsea, he has xpressed a desire to stay before (right?). Carlo is still confident Joe Cole will pen a new deal, and I'll still believe him until someone from Chelsea or Cole himself tell us his decision.

I read it on Metro.co.uk. There's also been reports that has quoted Harry Redknap saying that he believe that he's signed another contract with another club.

Just got to wait for an official announcement from Joe or the club.

i actually hope he goes .... as i lost all faith in him i dont think he will never be the same again .... so i hope he leaves a place for kakuta

You sure than if Joe Cole will leave,Kakuta will be play more than three matches in the season?

Edited by .sum41

I read it on Metro.co.uk. There's also been reports that has quoted Harry Redknap saying that he believe that he's signed another contract with another club.

Still don't trust it. Harry's probably annoyed Joe's rejected him, bodes well for us?

That's because Spurs enquired and his agent apparently said a deal has been made with another club.

He's moreorless guaranteed to be off, which is sad, but its time to let Kakuta show if he was worth the transfer embargo.

He's moreorless guaranteed to be off, which is sad, but its time to let Kakuta show if he was worth the transfer embargo.

What embargo?! ;)

Kakuta isn't ready yet, the lads only 18 (although will be 19 next season) - I wouldn't expect him to get more than 10 appearances in all competitions next season which is why we need someone like Benayoun - a good player, but also experienced and not considerably expensive to fill the gap for 2-3 years.

You sure than if Joe Cole will leave,Kakuta will be play more than three matches in the season?

i am sure if j.cole leaves someone gotta fill in his shoes ... hopefully that will be kakuta .....

and again i am not saying kakuta should be one od the start up line but neither do kalou or joe cole .............

imo the best will be to have a very strong line up that means get aguero on the right ....... and let good youngsters like kakuta stoch borini and sturridge be the subs i am 100% sure if we do that we wont miss kalou or joe cole ..... but we will have a great line up and as well we are preparing for the future ......