Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

He still is when playing for the NT. It is like a mental blockag, like the one Kepa has in every game^^
btw Kepa is 1cm shorter than ter Stegen if the player profiles on the offical website are correct.
Probably something to do with the "undroppable" Neuer in the wings. [emoji1]

Kepa is just 'strange'. Capable of making outstanding saves but also capable of making blunders. :doh:
Surprised Lampard wasn't asked about him post-match. 
Seems like De Gea during his early days at United.

It's just weird that he seems to have regressed as much in such a short space of time.

6 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Seems like De Gea during his early days at United.

It's just weird that he seems to have regressed as much in such a short space of time.

More like Kepa hasn't necessarily improved. He also let in some soft goals last season and it's still happening. 

Also, what's up with the silly Barkley-esque haircut!?

17 minutes ago, SUNZ said:

Pound for pound, Kepa is one of the worst transfers in the club's history. Up there with Drinkwater and Bakayoko.

He’s had his good moments for us, TBF. He’s in the Torres territory for now but could soon be in the same bracket as Drinkwater/Bakayoko if things don’t improve.

34 minutes ago, Jason said:

He’s had his good moments for us, TBF. He’s in the Torres territory for now but could soon be in the same bracket as Drinkwater/Bakayoko if things don’t improve.

I think that's very harsh.

Torres's presence actively prevented us progressing as a club, I can't see us ever getting to that point with Kepa mainly because Lampard will intervene before it gets to that point.

32 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I think that's very harsh.

Torres's presence actively prevented us progressing as a club, I can't see us ever getting to that point with Kepa mainly because Lampard will intervene before it gets to that point.

Maybe but I was kinda thinking more on the ‘good’ vs ‘bad’ moments.

It sucks when so much money has been spent on him, but the guy is clearly not good enough. He had a long time now to show he doesnt have wrists made of butter, but quite clearly he does. Big Willy is a better keeper.