• Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

1 minute ago, !Hazard! said:

I hope he does. It might make the board more aware of the talent that we have in the academy and on loan. Selling talented players to rivals needs to end.

So that goes for other PL teams seling to us too then?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

So that goes for other PL teams seling to us too then?

Goes without saying that other rivals shouldn't sell us their players for their own good. It was a major mistake by Arsenal to give us Giroud, for example.

When was the last time other top6 team apart from Arsenal sold us anyone? As far I can tell, we've been the ones supplying them both directly and indirectly (as in the case of KDB and Salah).

That being said, I of course wouldn't mind getting Martial, Shaw or Rashford in the summer :)

3 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Goes without saying that other rivals should't sell us their players for their own good. It was a major mistake by Arsenal to give us Giroud, for example.

When was the last time other top6 team apart from Arsenal sold us anyone? As far I can tell, we've been the ones supplying them both directly and indirectly (as in the case of KDB and Salah).

Eversince I saw Lamps in that Shitty coulored blue shirt I realized players only look at clubs like jusr any other large company. They might keep a few mates at their last job just as we would but they do all they can for their new bosses. In general. Its only us fans that bring emotions into the equation and let our hearts rule our minds.

And of course it pisses me right off when we come out the worse in any transaction but I think IF we get a good deal out of it whether its money or a upgrade then IF that player really wants to go then we gotta say thanks for the memories, see ya around mate.

2 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

I hope he does. It might make the board more aware of the talent that we have in the academy and on loan. Selling talented players to rivals needs to end.

tbf solanke has not place in the squad. I would even ahve a half fit Morata/Giroud rather than Solanke who does not look anything special.

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Nahhh we'll win... And fuck it up last day... Just cause... 

Knowing us, very likely. That said, I highly doubt Spurs will drop points against Newcastle and Leicester and Liverpool against Brighton. All home games and those 3 sides will be in 'holiday' mood already.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Spurs lost at West Brom. :lol:

But I'm sure we'll do our best to lose to Liverpool tomorrow...

I see you do your best to motivate match going fans again. :lol:

Just now, Jason said:

Knowing us, very likely. That said, I highly doubt Spurs will drop points against Newcastle and Leicester and Liverpool against Brighton. All home games and those 3 sides will be in 'holiday' mood already.

Yeah exactly to little to late. Still gives a more oooo end to the season. Then again that ooo might end tommrow lol. 

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Oi stop being negative:D

Still a glimmer of hope- Win our next three games and Liverpool can’t afford a slip up at home to Brighton on the last day and drop points...and Sp*rs can’t afford to lose either of their last two games (Newcastle and Leicester, both at Wembley). KTBFFH

Seems we got everyone else on our side trying to get us thru. We hot Brighton beating Manure, Baggies beat Spuds, Them and Stoke hold the bindippers to scoreless draws. And our 'supporters' are faithless.

Gotta laugh

If Alonso starts I feel we've got a handicap before the whistle blows. Emerson simply has to start for me. Salah will have Marcos on toast.

This game is such a formation headache with our personell. Cesc in a midfield 2 could be disastrous but so could trusting Bakayoko. 

11 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

I agree in general but you are using a very bad example to bring the subject up with because Solanke is bang average and will be in the lower leagues before long.

We have let a few talented players go lately but Dom certainly isn't one of them.

Whatever Conte's reign has left in it, we have to win these next 2 games and at the very least keep Liverpool and Spurs honest going into the final day. Stranger things have happened.

On a separate note, we've had a pretty horrendous season with a period at the start of 2018 which was relegation form. Yet we have the opportunity to take Liverpool and Spurs to the final day of the season for top four, bearing also in mind they could rely this season on the two top scoring players in the league who have doubled the best that we have had. It goes to show that we are not (yet) very far behind, if at all, Liverpool and Spurs who themselves suffer from inconsistencies that are nowhere near emphasised as much as ours.