• Willian (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, milan.cech said:

Everyone, including Bakayoko, played well and fought for the team. BUT Mr. Kante and Mr. Rudiger were something else. Something completely else.

Its hard to come up with words for Kante.

Apparently hes turned Barca down unless he gets to be 1st starter

Fantastic performance and result. That is how to play against Liverpool, long ball, sit deep and counter. As long as you don't turn the ball over in your own half from their press you have a chance.

Firmino, Mane and Salah are fantastic but none of them are world class creator. If you sit deep and they will not really create that much

3 minutes ago, communicate said:

Fantastic performance and result. That is how to play against Liverpool, long ball, sit deep and counter. As long as you don't turn the ball over in your own half from their press you have a chance.

Firmino, Mane and Salah are fantastic but none of them are world class creator. If you sit deep and they will not really create that much

Exactly. That's what their fans were thinking during the game.

After a dreadful start, I thought we were definitely the better side after Giroud's goal. They couldn't live with Eden and Moses was doing whatever he liked down the right flank. Kante was again fantastic.

We faded pretty badly at the very end but I'll put that down to the heat. 

I was a bit peeved seeing Alonso on the team sheet over Ederson, but fair play, he was fantastic today. Same with Baka. Very calm on the ball today I thought.

Kante and Hazard were amazing. 

Say what you want, but I still can't believe people on here were saying Salah is better than Hazard. Not a chance.  

1 minute ago, communicate said:

Yup this is where Pool missed coutinho's playmaking and long shot.

----

Great win and still chance for top 4. I know it was shit season, but if we end next two PL and FA final with win, I can safely say Im alot more positive for next season than last year. Last year we won title, but fa final was a disaster and I still remember everyone say we have to improve big big time in summer because we got exposed. I was very woried for thia season after that defeat, unless we strenghtened in summer which didnt happen. If we win next 3 games (regardless of managing 4th place), it will show promise and I think exciting next season.

Rudiger,  Kante and Eden were fantastic today. On other hand, as I said before Cesc is biggest liability. We need top playmaker in summer and I would pay serious cash for top midfielder...fullbacks, striker, rw,...all that should be secondary.  

yesssss, simply massive result going in to our last 2 games, much needed win today, still all to play for, we still have a chance for top 4, the team and manager deserve a hell lot of praise for today's performance, that's the desire and commitment i want to see every game, altough we need to finish games off more often, just keep it going lads and have faith until the end. Cheers