Anthony Martial

Unionjack

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Hes already played there hasn't he? Howd he get on at manure?

Yes he's played there I just have it in mind Hazard martial bailey would be great combo playing the sarri-ball stuff 

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, the wes said:

Yes he's played there I just have it in mind Hazard martial bailey would be great combo playing the sarri-ball stuff 

the reality will be pedro and robert snodgrass though

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

But wouldnt you prefer Icardi or Lewa up front? The RW theres alot of good young fast lads like Martial.Bailey,Guedes,Conan,Suso James Rodriguez Douglas Costa,, but I still prefer Fekir =D

11 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But wouldnt you prefer Icardi or Lewa up front? The RW theres alot of good young fast lads like Martial.Bailey,Guedes,Conan,Suso James Rodriguez Douglas Costa,, but I still prefer Fekir =D

Gelson Martins says hi... 

8 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Gelson Martins says hi... 

Whatto Gelson old bean!

Soz I couln't name drop ya but theres alot to pick from.

Tho I can see Willi staying myself I'd love an upgrade and preferably keep Willi tho. But theres so much needs changing it wont happen in one window or season.

But who knows eh. There may be lads that really show up in pre season andcan be used. Wonders never cease.

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Whatto Gelson old bean!

Soz I couln't name drop ya but theres alot to pick from.

Tho I can see Willi staying myself I'd love an upgrade and preferably keep Willi tho. But theres so much needs changing it wont happen in one window or season.

But who knows eh. There may be lads that really show up in pre season andcan be used. Wonders never cease.

that should our no 1 priority....an upgrade on willian while selling Pedro.. Then if sarri comes as reported we can promote Hudson Odoi where he can play cup games maybe Europa league and against piss poor opponents...he is a typical sarri ball player... 

47 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

that should our no 1 priority....an upgrade on willian while selling Pedro.. Then if sarri comes as reported we can promote Hudson Odoi where he can play cup games maybe Europa league and against piss poor opponents...he is a typical sarri ball player... 

nah...

The attributes one should possess to play in a Sarri team should be passing, quickness of thought and clinical finishing. Gelson takes way too many touches when in possession to be useful in a Sarri team.

1 hour ago, eemanyooel said:

May clear out half this team if sarri comes then

7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

U forgot to put Christian Pulisic on that list according to reports Fekir is Liverpool bound 

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

U forgot to put Christian Pulisic on that list according to reports Fekir is Liverpool bound 

Specially with the reports we MAY use Bats in the deal. Sounds feasible. Dont know/seen that much about him so I shall trot on to check his YT's

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/05/2018 at 0:53 PM, communicate said:

Martial is at his best playing as left winger where he can cut in and shoot, we have hazard at that position. Unless we switch to 4231, this signing make 0 sense 

And Calum, who I believe is a better player than the United man anyway, also plays in that slot. I’ve no interest in Chelsea signing Anthony Martial. 

18 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

And Calum, who I believe is a better player than the United man anyway, also plays in that slot. I’ve no interest in Chelsea signing Anthony Martial. 

What I'm worried about is whatever manager comes in will probably have no idea who to bring in from the academy side. And without Morriss to point it out and push them forward its going to be hard to bring them on.

Martial can play as a striker which I think given time he could really turn it on in that role. He would be far more effective than Morata. So it makes alot of sense to me.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You