Anthony Martial

Unionjack

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I dont think he likes me cause I told him that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Same. He keeps stating in all of his recent videos that we are looking at his videos in the wrong way. He then goes on to say that he has 'exclusive' newd that was posted on google 3 days before. It's borederline embarassing. He wants to be an 'In the know' youtuber with a 'secret source' but in truth he actually has fuck all to report and his secret source is a Slovakian watch maker from Leytonstone.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Same. He keeps stating in all of his recent videos that we are looking at his videos in the wrong way. He then goes on to say that he has 'exclusive' newd that was posted on google 3 days before. It's borederline embarassing. He wants to be an 'In the know' youtuber with a 'secret source' but in truth he actually has fuck all to report and his secret source is a Slovakian watch maker from Leytonstone.

and hes got a bunch of arse kissers that jump to his defence too. He really doesn't like to be called out on something. Wont answer my posts any more lol But whatever turns you on eh! Hes happy!!!

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 7:17 PM, Unionjack said:

The guy loves to blow his own trumpet and as he keeps telling me hes been ahead on stories all the time over transfers etc even tho he said Sarri had signed and would be announced about 3 weeks ago!

I lasted 30 seconds before turning it off he managed to say you guys about five times. I'd rather stick knitting needles in my eyes than watch that.

8 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I lasted 30 seconds before turning it off he managed to say you guys about five times. I'd rather stick knitting needles in my eyes than watch that.

But its FACT Iggy!

Try wiping yer arse with nettles you guys!

• 1 month later...

BREAKING NEWS

We understand Chelsea are one of three clubs interested in signing Anthony Martial from Manchester United this summer.

It is understood Chelsea have yet to make a formal offer but are keen on signing Martial, along with Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich.

Martial, currently with the Manchester United squad in Los Angeles, has a year remaining on his current contract and we understand he has told Jose Mourinho he wants to leave.

However, sources have told us that United are not interested in selling Martial and Mourinho has suggested he will be part of the squad for their opening game of the season against Leicester.

If Eden absolutely has to go, replacing him with Martial and using the rest of the money on Bailey to replace Willian on the other side would be ideal. Martial will become a top player under the right manager. Mourinho just doesn't fancy that sort of player.

I'd carry Willian to Manchester on my back if we could swap him with Martial. José is so blinded by instant success that I think he'd do it. He knows how humiliating it would be to again finish behind Pep and their arch rival City. This may be his last season there if he doesn't win a major trophy. Discarding a flair player he doesn't fancy for his trusted 30 year old workhorse Willian for some short term production is right up his alley.

The potential for United to make the mistake we made with Salah & KDB probably prevents any deal happening between our clubs, though. Imagine Martial banging them in at Chelsea under Sarri while United have standard Willian we've seen for years now. Solid but not great. United fans would riot.

5 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Way too much for a player with one year left on his contract. I would take the Barcelona money. 

so basically 70m+ for Martial. 

Was not aware he had 1 year left on his contract. Surely he will go for £30-40m then?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You