Anthony Martial

Unionjack

On 5/7/2018 at 10:52 AM, The Skipper said:

As long as we replace accordingly l think it’d be fine. For example, a double swoop for Leon Bailey who were also linked with and Martial, coming in to replace Pedro and Willian? I’d take that. 

1000%

We have to worry about ourselves not the rest. Willian is nice and has been loyal but he is 30...

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/7/2018 at 3:26 PM, DYC. said:

Keep Willian. Buy Martial.

The point is to make the team stronger.

Put them on the flanks, Hazard at #10 and Morata up top.

I highly doubt we can attain Martial without letting go of Willian. That's the only way United could justify selling him within the league imo, because they'd be getting a "proven" commodity in Willian. We know Willian talked to Mourinho + United last summer, so I think it's only logical that it would be a Martial/Willian swap deal. 

6 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

If Mourinho Sells Martial to anyone.

Mourinho is a Dead Man and he will be chased out of Manchester and England or Killed by Manchesterians.

You're just trying to cheer us up aint ya?

On 07/05/2018 at 5:06 PM, LAM09 said:

I think it's more than obtainable, if Mou really wants Willian. Swap him for the latter and pick up Bailey for £25-35m

With Bayer not getting CL football they could be forced to sell bailey 

20 hours ago, communicate said:

Martial is at his best playing as left winger where he can cut in and shoot, we have hazard at that position. Unless we switch to 4231, this signing make 0 sense 

Martial is a centre forward being played out of position for an idiot of a manager.

7 minutes ago, Jack25 said:

Used to be ;)

Yeah weren't we all.

When things go its up we all seem to go for the managers throat. Easier than going for the 11 blokes kicking the ball.

Man United will listen to offers for Anthony Martial but will not sell him to a fellow Premier League club despite Chelsea interest in French striker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5757651/Man-United-listen-offers-Anthony-Martial-summer.html

If that's the attitude from utd I wouldn't sell them Willian 

40 minutes ago, the wes said:

Man United will listen to offers for Anthony Martial but will not sell him to a fellow Premier League club despite Chelsea interest in French striker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5757651/Man-United-listen-offers-Anthony-Martial-summer.html

If that's the attitude from utd I wouldn't sell them Willian 

they did it with Mikhi so I think they are gonna do it again with Martial. Esp with a moron like Mou at the helm.

10 minutes ago, the wes said:

Does anybody  think martial could play as a CF  the way Dries Mertens did under sarri ??

Hes already played there hasn't he? Howd he get on at manure?

I cant see why we are thinking about a swap for Willi with him tho. Yes for another RW and i know he plays L & RW & CF but Id prefer someone trained in ine position unless hes coming as depth then great stuff.

IF Eden does offski theres alot of similarlads at LW Asensio,Martial,Bailey,Lemar,Coman. All strong young fit. Know where the goal is and assists. Asensio and Lemar tho are left footed which is good too.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You