Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Indeed. They have got Gnabry, Coman, Muller, Goretzka and god knows what they are gonna do with James and Ribery.

Unless he's been promised substantial game time at Bayern, it's tough to see him play regularly at there. Only need to look at Solanke. Left us to go to Liverpool, thinking he'll get more game time but he's been rotting on the bench and there are now talks that he will be going out on loan.

Gnabry is currently injured, Coman is injury-prone (missed 57 games since start of 16/17, only back to training recently), Muller plays through centre (and he's not that good this season), Goretzka is central-midfielder, Ribery most likely will leave after this season (end of his contract, Bayern' DOF said that they'll probably won't renew) and there's rumours that Bayern won't activate James' buy-option.

They're short of wingers and I think Hudson-Odoi has more chances to play for them then here.

Just now, pHaRaOn said:

Gnabry is currently injured, Coman is injury-prone (missed 57 games since start of 16/17, only back to training recently), Muller plays through centre (and he's not that good this season), Goretzka is central-midfielder, Ribery most likely will leave after this season (end of his contract, Bayern' DOF said that they'll probably won't renew) and there's rumours that Bayern won't activate James' buy-option.

They're short of wingers and I think Hudson-Odoi has more chances to play for them then here.

Was assuming when everyone's fit and Muller and Goretza do play out wide for Bayern. 

50 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

It's Bayern Munich we are talking about here. They are elite club level. I don't think he can be guaranteed playing time tbh. It's a decision he needs to think about smartly. Slow introduction into the side is what is best for him, like Sarri has been doing. People talking about Sancho as the goal for a young player seems a bit off. Dortmund aren't as elite as Bayern Munich are, and Bayern certainly won't stand for being second best in Germany, this season or seasons to come. 

Its not as simple as stating not for sale and rejecting all bids.  If he has told the club he wants out, or rejected a new deal, you need to maximise your sale while you can. Or he walks for nothing at end of deal.  I like him, thinks hes decent with a lot to learn.  Don't quite think he is the world beater many do, but any deal with Bayern has to include a buy back.

Stated earlier i think 20m upfront with add ons will probably get accepted,

1 hour ago, Rapkun said:

Young player is looking the real deal in pre-season and was arguably our best player. Season starts and he gets very limited playing time. Wants out in january. Eventually proceeds to leave for a german club. Sounds familiar.

Has KDB written all over it. 

I am beside myself. I really am.

Embarassing is an understatement. 

55 minutes ago, DDA said:

Has KDB written all over it. 

I am beside myself. I really am.

Embarassing is an understatement. 

Lets wait until if/when it happens for this because the timing makes absolutely no logical sense. If he was offski it would have been in the pipeline for a relative while and i doubt he would have been included in any match day squad of late, let alone play a big part only two days ago. Furthermore his twitter posts after playing doesn't have the aura of someone with one foot out of the door.

IF this isn't fake news.......then....

If there isn't a buyback clause inserted, I am all out calling for the sale of the club.

Sarri can fuck right off too. 

FUCKING outrageous. Why do we even run an academy other than to loan out middling players?

All the Mason Mount and Reece James boosters (I include myself) here take a BIG note.

We are

the worst run

top 15 club

in the world.

Wait until you see the shit deal we end up with for Eden.:rant:

I don't understand really... Good enough for Bayern to pay a fortune for him, but not good enough for Chelsea to at least give him substantial minutes over Willian or Pedro... We truly are a mess when it comes to promoting youth and haven't learned one single thing from the KDB, Salah etc. deals. Hudson-Odoi is on his way to becoming a truly great winger, but we turn our heads to that Dortmund guy Pulisic who frankly I don't get the fuss around him, he's only special because he comes with a good marketing package attached to his nationality... Fucking hell!!! 

5 hours ago, Tomo said:

Lets wait until if/when it happens for this because the timing makes absolutely no logical sense. If he was offski it would have been in the pipeline for a relative while and i doubt he would have been included in any match day squad of late, let alone play a big part only two days ago. Furthermore his twitter posts after playing doesn't have the aura of someone with one foot out of the door.

I have taken these things into considerstion already but nothing surprises me with this club anymore.