• Rudiger (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, DYC. said:

I'm not denying that. But that could've happened to prime Terry. That's the downside of slow players.

I don't rate Cahill. Never have. If it was up to me he would've been a sub from day one. I just don't rate Rudiger above him. It's not hard to understand.

I respect your opinion as always of course, but I can’t agree that Cahill is a better defender than Rüdiger simply because of things like concentration and positional sense, things that defenders get better in as they age. Cahill isn’t exactly world class in these areas either. Apart from that, Rüdiger is superior in almost every sense imo. Better at reading the game, better athlete, better footballer in general. We’ll just agree to disagree and leave it there obviously. 

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

If we lose this, the writing is on the wall for Conte. 

It will be the beginning of the end.

The writing has been on the wall for Conte for weeks now.

Only difference is if they let him finish the campaign. No way he's here next season.

Don't we have any scouts to analyse players before buying such a fraud as Bakayoko for huge amount of money? I mean it is not even like we are playing 10 against 11 but more so 9 against 11? I do not get it. My ignorance probably. Another question: why does Conte keep playing that guy?

Just now, The Skipper said:

Honestly Wilson’s run wasn’t that impressive, that goal doesn’t with a defender who can read the simple run he’s making. Cahill has no proactive bone in him. 

The whole back 3 should have been narrower. Could blame Cahill. Could blame Azpilicueta on the right side for not coming in either. Regardless, it was a good run between both CBs, goal is a collection of individual errors started by Pedro, no point saying GC could have been more proactive, that’s not his game stepping out and intercepting, plus if he does that and doesn’t get it? Even easier. In all fairness Gary has looked alright since going into the middle of the back 3. For me the chance doesn’t come if Pedro doesn’t play the ball back infield and if Bakayoko doesn’t tumble to the ground like the useless cunt he is in such a crucial area he’s got to just punt that ball upfield or get a foul.