• Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no space for Hazard/Morata; for them to get support, our entire midfield's moving up alongside them, leaving us open to counter-attacks. We simply need to revert to 4-2-3-1, I'm adamant. If we start buying players for this defensive system we're shooting ourselves in the foot long-term. Get to hell with it.

How fucking predictable was this? God awful, embarrassing team againstChelsea in great form and they play their best game of the season so far while we sleepwalk.

We literally look like we thought we'd just show up and ease to 3 points.

4-2-3-1. 

Keep Hazard & Morata as the main threats. 
Add 2 wingers who can pitch in with 15 goals/assists each per season, but whose primary duty is causing disruption for the opposition defence, and offering support for Hazard/Morata most of the game. Obviously when we're under attack, they come back, and essentially act like the player Hazard was under Mourinho.
Add a workhorse who passes tidily alongside Kante in the '2'; no need for a dedicated playmaker when you have hardworking, technically great wingers alongside a player like Hazard.

Back to our best.

Bakayoko off for Willian or Pedro. We need more movement. 

Is it a coincidence that slo-mo Marcus bloody Alonso, Flickedy flick Cahill and Tiemoue "everytime I go up for a header i hurt my back, oh shit I'm playing a professional football game better stop daydreaming, no worries I'm still as good as Kante and Pogba" Bakayoko were the ones chasing shadows for the goal? 

Just now, Supermonkey92 said:

Bakayoko off for Willian or Pedro. We need more movement. 

Is it a coincidence that slo-mo Marcus bloody Alonso, Flickedy flick Cahill and Tiemoue "everytime I go up for a header i hurt my back, oh shit I'm playing a professional football game better stop daydreaming, no worries I'm still as good as Kante and Pogba" Bakayoko were the ones chasing shadows for the goal? 

It's not much about movement, it's the fact that Bakayoko is shit.

Gary flickedy flick Cahill hasnt turned up. 

Gary "I refuse to play football from the back if i'm the slightet bit pressured, so no worries guys i'll slowly slide the ball back to the keeper so he is forced to boot it" Cahill has though. 

We have maybe 2 players you could say have somewhat of an intensity to their game, both attacking and defending (Hazard + Kante). Imagine trying to achieve any major trophy when that's the sum of the pressure your team applies, and that's the sum of pace in your side.