• Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

18 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

You can't please some people. When footballer play with some sort of health issues and made mistake because of it people shitting on him. When footballer have some sort of health issues and he decides to not play because of it people still shitting on him. Fever can have big negative impact on his concentration and it could cost his team 3 points. Why the hell he should step on the pitch with it?

Exactly. Now is the flu season. I cringed reading those negative comments, I would like to challenge those people to play a game of high intensity and pressure football with fever, nausea and possibly diarrhea. Let me see how their bodies and concentration hold up for the first 10 minutes before they die. And those who "go to work and crack on", I bet your job doesn't involve running around for 90 minutes with any minor mistake possibly costing your employer dearly. Not only that, but extreme physical exertion while having the flu is dangerous to your health, not to mention the great danger of infecting your fellow teammates. I guess letting Drinkwater in to vomit on the pitch and pass it on to Hazard is worth it according to some. The flu is not a joke, it kills people. I can bet everything on if Conte forced Drinks to play with high fever, and he would just stroll around the pitch like a ghost and cost us 3 points, those same people would go after Conte's head. Utterly embarrassing comments. You are right, you can't please some people with anything.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, manpe said:

Exactly. Now is the flu season. I cringed reading those negative comments, I would like to challenge those people to play a game of high intensity and pressure football with fever, nausea and possibly diarrhea. Let me see how their bodies and concentration hold up for the first 10 minutes before they die. And those who "go to work and crack on", I bet your job doesn't involve running around for 90 minutes with any minor mistake possibly costing your employer dearly. Not only that, but extreme physical exertion while having the flu is dangerous to your health, not to mention the great danger of infecting your fellow teammates. I guess letting Drinkwater in to vomit on the pitch and pass it on to Hazard is worth it according to some. The flu is not a joke, it kills people. I can bet everything on if Conte forced Drinks to play with high fever, and he would just stroll around the pitch like a ghost and cost us 3 points, those same people would go after Conte's head. Utterly embarrassing comments. You are right, you can't please some people with anything.

I am getting over some illness (was really sick over the weekend) but decided to go to practice yesterday. BIG MISTAKE. Could barely breathe towards the end!
I can't imagine how it would be playing 90 mins in the prem sick... I wouldn't be surprised if Conte wouldn't even have picked him if he had traveled since he doesn't want anyone who isn't a 100%

Just now, Yeboii said:

I am getting over some illness (was really sick over the weekend) but decided to go to practice yesterday. BIG MISTAKE. Could barely breathe towards the end!

What a fucking fanny lol. :rolleyes:

17 hours ago, Tautvix said:

Because it's slightly fake...

First of all, Bournemouth game is in Carabao Cup.

Secondly, we have Everton away before Brighton. It will be a tough game now with Big Sam.

This is right. I read the list wrong. 

Everton away is in the league  and  Bournemouth at home is in the cup

Still, all winnable. 

19 hours ago, pHaRaOn said:

You can't please some people. When footballer play with some sort of health issues and made mistake because of it people shitting on him. 

Biggest example, Hazard in 15/16.

Close to our strongest XI. No excuses here. Unless we simply aren't up for this and put in an embarrassing effort we should easily win this.

West Ham have a few dangerous players in their XI here but their two main strikers are both on the bench. Would be typical if one of Antonio or Arnautovic (two of the most inconsistent players in the league) have their game of the season here. 

There's nothing we can do about it at the moment, but the longer we rely on just Morata & Hazard up top, the sooner our goals will dry up. I'm not expecting Kante/Bakayoko/Alonso etc. to score. Meaning we've got Fabregas on the rare occasion, and then set pieces, which we've never been scoring fewer from.

It was obvious he'd score. Nothing to do with bad luck or any curses. We simply struggle against players who overrate themselves. We give players & most teams too much credit, which is usually not deadly for us, but when you give too much credit to a player who sees himself as a god, you give him a platform to perform. It was absolutely a given.