Danny Drinkwater

xPetrCechx

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, Jason said:

Just great. Why did we give him so mich wages in the first place? He would have joined for half of that as well I am sure. Lets hope we can make some use of him. He actually was a pretty good player at Leicester. Lost his mojo completely here tho. But we are so loaded with more talented mids, i honestly hope he never steps on the pitch for us again. Maybe he can be a sub in the development squad...

Wishful thinking to expect him to just leave. He’s under contract and is getting paid handsomely. Undeserved yes, but who’s at fault for giving him such a ludacrus contract? The club for yet again poor long term planning. Tie down a Conte type player. Sack Conte 

Drinky was never fucking good enough for us anyway, just another last sec buy on immense wages. Who in their right mind would go for him? Not even low tier PL Clubs would be that stupid. He has nothing to offer as mean as that sounds. JUst another fuck up by the iron lady herself......now we are stuck with him, fuck marina is all I say. And dont tell me " but it was a Conte buy " cuz he wasnt. He was a last min transfer out of utter desperation.

Also regardless of his situation here, I am starting to doubt he was even a Conte buy. Conte already had the likes of Kante, Cesc, Bakayoko, even Ampadu in MF and maybe if the club listened to him, Matic would of stayed and they wouldnt have panicked and felt the need to sign Drinkwater. 

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Also regardless of his situation here, I am starting to doubt he was even a Conte buy. Conte already had the likes of Kante, Cesc, Bakayoko, even Ampadu in MF and maybe if the club listened to him, Matic would of stayed and they wouldnt have panicked and felt the need to sign Drinkwater. 

no, it was Marina

Conte said Donkeywater was not who he wanted

Conte had a fit when Matic left, like Sarri did with Cesc

we should have snatched up Corentin Tolisso

yet another huge cock-up

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Drinkwater wasn't but the other signings that window were.

17 hours ago, Vesper said:

no, it was Marina

Conte said Donkeywater was not who he wanted

Conte had a fit when Matic left, like Sarri did with Cesc

we should have snatched up Corentin Tolisso

yet another huge cock-up

I read Conte was the reason the Tolisso transfer didn’t go through. 

14 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Tbf Tolisso has looked bang average whenever on the pitch for Bayern. he has been wrecked by injury tho

Was really good for Lyon though. Proper all rounder. Not quite worked at Bayern maybe but think it was a shit move for him too with Thiago, Martinez, Vidal, Rudy and Kimmich there at the time (although Kimmich has played RB more genuinely think he is more than capable of starting for Bayern in MF though) and now, Goretzka and Sanches there too, although Rudy and Vidal arent.