7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

balance sheet accounting methodology

if you are challenging the veracity of it

then I am well done with you

you are very problematic

why don't you do some basic research and find out for yourself

What? 

For 2018-19, baka's balance sheet would be 

Amortized fee - 8m€ ( 40m€ on 5 year contract)

Wages - 2m (as apparently paid by us)

Loan fees - 2m

So overall 8m+2m -2m = 8m, which would be the same as Monaco simply paying his wages and not giving a loan fee

Irrespective of however it happened, he would have costed us the same. 

Lol, anyone challenges some of the utter OTT things you post, becomes problematic for you. You pick and choose what you quote, just like the part of my previous response while ignoring the whole gist instead of accepting that 'people were not gas lighting", instead speaking depending on actual accounting techniques. Now similarly you have developed some weird "balance sheet accounting methodology". I would love to understand this particular methodology. Or even if you coukd provide a link.

Jesus. If we manage to get an obligation to buy rather than just an option then Marina deserves a knighthood. Recouping just about the whole cost of buying him after the disaster he's been. Wow.

22 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Jesus. If we manage to get an obligation to buy rather than just an option then Marina deserves a knighthood. Recouping just about the whole cost of buying him after the disaster he's been. Wow.

Then you realize it's just an option to buy which we all know won't be activated.

His season playing here was one of the worst I've seen at Chelsea, definitely within the Abramovich years.

However from what I've heard he's had two good solid years out on loan at Milan and then Monaco, alongside the good season at Monaco so is his bad year here an anomaly rather than the norm?

I personally think his technical limitations are exposed much more with the pace of the English game, however based on the assumption that Lampard wants to develop a 4-3-3 with a holding midfielder that is more protector rather than creator, is his skill set more suited than that of Jorginho?

7 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I personally think his technical limitations are exposed much more with the pace of the English game, however based on the assumption that Lampard wants to develop a 4-3-3 with a holding midfielder that is more protector rather than creator, is his skill set more suited than that of Jorginho?

No, just no. Bakayoko just doesn’t have the technical capability to even function properly for us, regardless of whether he is more capable defensively than Jorginho. You can’t attempt to play progressive football and have players who are technically poor like Bakayoko in the side.

57 minutes ago, Jason said:

Oh come on, not this again. We can't be that stupid to fall for it again.

We should make it 8m loan fee (to cover for his amortized fee) + 20/25m obligation to buy 

Also if we were willing to sell him for 20m€, why would milan pay over the odds (unless they don't plan to buy). 

Would be stuck with bakayoko and a 1year contract 

Just now, Jason said:

No, just no. Bakayoko just doesn’t have the technical capability to even function properly for us, regardless of whether he is more capable defensively than Jorginho. You can’t attempt to play progressive football and have players who are technically poor like Bakayoko in the side.

To be fair, that Monaco side played some of the best football I have seen with him in the team 

On 12/08/2020 at 0:15 AM, Puliiszola said:

To be fair, that Monaco side played some of the best football I have seen with him in the team 

Yeah but that was despite of him rather than because of him. On another forum I was going ape sh*t when we were linked as I knew he was dog sh*t and owed his entire career to Fabinho who should've been the one we brought. 

To this day, I seriously doubt Timmy was scouted as anyone that watched him more than five games would've known he was dire. He is a classic example of why you shouldn't judge players on youtube clips and stats. 

In recent weeks, Tiemoue Bakayoko has been heavily linked with a return to Milan, having spent the 2018/19 season on loan there. Certainly, he would fill a current void in the Rossoneri’s squad. 

Just yesterday, Corriere Della Sera (via MilanNews.it) reported that a move to Milan is a very concrete possibility for the midfielder. It remains to be seen if Chelsea will agree to a discount on the price tag.

@Futball_Karim published a video on Twitter, including the highlights of Bakayoko’s successful spell at Milan and also some clips from his time at Monaco.

3 hours ago, Puliiszola said:

Got to call it as BS. No way will the club let an "option" happen again. We can't possibly be that naive, can we?

Not much we can do if no one will take an obligation. At this point it's about making sure he's not on our rooster for a season.