Tiemoue Bakayoko

the wes

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Not much we can do if no one will take an obligation. At this point it's about making sure he's not on our rooster for a season.  

For 20m€ (rumored asking price)? I would say play hardball and milan cave. The player is willing to take a pay cut too (50% rumored), it's a great deal for milan. I am sure baka will find a decent number of suitors for 20m€.

2 hours ago, Puliiszola said:

For 20m€ (rumored asking price)? I would say play hardball and milan cave. The player is willing to take a pay cut too (50% rumored), it's a great deal for milan. I am sure baka will find a decent number of suitors for 20m€.

and he was actually really good at AC Milan and his return at Monaco

not world class (obviously) but more than decent in the 6, 8 games I saw, plus from what my father said (his time at Monaco)

5 hours ago, Puliiszola said:

But what IF Milan don't cave in and just drop the interest? 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Like I said, we can surely get a loan for him or a 20m€ bid.

We might not rate baka, but there are teams that surely do. He had 2 good/decent loans spells and was quite good with Monaco in the 1st stint too. 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

oh, they will so fuck us hard IF this is true

lol

wtf

Bakayoko heading back to Milan

https://www.football-italia.net/157527/bakayoko-heading-back-milan

Milan are reportedly on the verge of bringing Tiemoue Bakayoko back to San Siro, on loan from Chelsea with option to buy.

According to Sky Sport Italia, the Premier League side is now ready to accept the terms of the deal.

This would be a paid loan for one season, with option to buy in June 2021, for a total of circa €30-32m.

It’s a return to Milan for Bakayoko, who already had a successful loan spell here in 2018-19, racking up 31 competitive games in Gennaro Gattuso’s squad.

Both the player and club wanted to make the move permanent, but not at the €40m that Chelsea were asking for.

Bakayoko has since gone on another loan at AS Monaco, but again failed to make it stick.

The 26-year-old’s contract with Chelsea only runs to June 2022, so this is their last real chance to allow a loan with option to buy and not risk losing him on a free transfer.

smdh

CM: Details of Milan’s contract offer to Bakayoko – talks with Chelsea ongoing

https://sempremilan.com/cm-details-of-milans-contract-offer-to-bakayoko-talks-with-chelsea-ongoing

Milan’s strategy for the midfield is seemingly clear. Tiemoue Bakayoko is their priority and talks are currently ongoing with Chelsea to reach an agreement. In fact, a contract is already in place for the midfielder, a report claims. 

According to Calciomercato.com, Bakayoko has accepted the Rossoneri’s new wage policy and will thus take a significant pay cut to return to the club. An agreement has been reached on the basis of €2.8m per year, just over the alleged €2.5m wage cap.

Paolo Maldini and Ricky Massara, Milan’s directors, are working hard on the deal as Stefano Pioli is in need of a defensive midfielder. Ismael Bennacer and Franck Kessie simply can’t play every game from start.

As reported by MilanNews.it, the Rossoneri are trying to lower Chelsea’s demands of a paid loan with an obligation to buy at €30m. Seeing as Milan are willing to offer around €20m, the negotiations could be very long.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

As reported by MilanNews.it, the Rossoneri are trying to lower Chelsea’s demands of a paid loan with an obligation to buy at €30m. Seeing as Milan are willing to offer around €20m, the negotiations could be very long.

Loan with €30M obligation sounds way too good to be true hahah

• 3 weeks later...

Player has ‘received a proposal’ from Crystal Palace – He’s ‘choosing new destination’ in a few days

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-bakayoko-crystal-palace-transfer-proposal/

Milan offer is insulting I hope we have other offers. Would sell him for 20m in a second. Obvy Palace cannot loan him because they already have Michy.

9 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

Did you watch him and his performances in the last 2 years or the year before that?

From the bits Ive picked up reading fans (NOT Chels) comments on YT they think quite highly of him.

Gas the guy changed? And we just got stuck in our old thoughts of him?

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

From the bits Ive picked up reading fans (NOT Chels) comments on YT they think quite highly of him.

Gas the guy changed? And we just got stuck in our old thoughts of him?

I think when we bought him, he was injured. Rushed back, no pre season and never got a chance to acclimatize. I don't think he deserves a shot here at the moment.

More suited to a slower league. But calling him crap and shit is just unfair 

2 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

I think when we bought him, he was injured. Rushed back, no pre season and never got a chance to acclimatize. I don't think he deserves a shot here at the moment.

More suited to a slower league. But calling him crap and shit is just unfair 

Its what we do in general. Just banter and comparing him (all players) to the standard we wished we had. Always makes me laugh how we might slag a particular one of our platers off yet other teams rate him. I dont go on social media but can only imagine the grief players get on there.

AC Milan look set to miss out on Tiemoue Bakayoko as the Chelsea midfielder is in fact close to joining Real Madrid, a report in Spain claims.

https://sempremilan.com/report-milan-stunned-as-chelsea-midfielder-could-complete-real-madrid-move-next-week

https://www.elgoldigital.com/el-gran-fichaje-del-real-madrid-en-las-rebajas-del-chelsea/