Alex Telles

10 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

So we will put right all the wrongs on the pitch in one window?

I'm a pretty confident person but I also take into account recent history and previous actions

These tend to knock the fuck out of my confidence in them.

Ive been talking about organizing my travels this year so that I miss the closed season. I hate transfer windows at the best of times but this ones going to be very important if we manage to get a stay.

The Hazard CHO issues are crazy complicated

lets say we do not get blocked until January 2020 and it is upheld as a 2 window ban

IF we do not sell Eden and CHO this summer

not only will we lose them on frees

BUT due to delay

we will NOT be able to buy fuckall when they leave in summer 2020

Like I said before, I know him well: played for Gremio in south of Brazil.

I happened to be listening to a sport talk show and they spoke of him last week. He might get a call up for Brazil. Apparently he's a very cool and smart professional on and off the pitch.

The one thing I do remember is that he's on the VERY attacking side of FBs, like a Marcelo type. Which means, if folks are expecting a more traditional FB, he's likely not it.

2 hours ago, Robchels said:

Like I said before, I know him well: played for Gremio in south of Brazil.

I happened to be listening to a sport talk show and they spoke of him last week. He might get a call up for Brazil. Apparently he's a very cool and smart professional on and off the pitch.

The one thing I do remember is that he's on the VERY attacking side of FBs, like a Marcelo type. Which means, if folks are expecting a more traditional FB, he's likely not it.

No what we need is an attacking FB that can actually attack, get a cross in now and then, and not let a turtle make him look slow.

Telles would be perfect.

Our old Filipe Luis would have been good to I reckon. (Who Barca is apparently after as backup at 33)

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

No what we need is an attacking FB that can actually attack, get a cross in now and then, and not let a turtle make him look slow.

Telles would be perfect.

Our old Filipe Luis would have been good to I reckon. (Who Barca is apparently after as backup at 33)

Yeah, I get that folks here are obsessed with pace. :) myself I still prefer players with a lot of technique specially on passing: ball needs to move quick not the player.

I can certainly see folks here having issues with an attacking FB regardless how quick... can almost hear the word "liability" appearing in many posts.

1 hour ago, Robchels said:

Yeah, I get that folks here are obsessed with pace. :) myself I still prefer players with a lot of technique specially on passing: ball needs to move quick not the player.

I can certainly see folks here having issues with an attacking FB regardless how quick... can almost hear the word "liability" appearing in many posts.

Oh yeah Alonso is full of technique! And great passer!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 11:08 PM, shrenshah said:

Wan bissaka for rb

Telles for lb

Is Chilwell off the table?  I would like Telles and he would probably be cheaper but I think you have to account for the homegrown factor as well.  Fullback seems like a position we could pump up our homegrown numbers and improve our quality, assuming we are able to buy anyone.

2 hours ago, kc_blue said:

Is Chilwell off the table?  I would like Telles and he would probably be cheaper but I think you have to account for the homegrown factor as well.  Fullback seems like a position we could pump up our homegrown numbers and improve our quality, assuming we are able to buy anyone.

everyone is off the table for us m8

928fcad215cefd6e17bc69b54ae3c7e3866dab68

• 11 months later...

Chelsea Target Alex Telles Eyeing Porto Exit With Contract Set to Expire in 2021

Porto's Alex Telles has no intentions of signing a new contract with the club amid talks linking him with a move to one of Europe's elite sides.

The highly-revered left-back has thoroughly impressed since joining the club from Galatasaray in 2016, and it seems his time at Porto is drawing to a close with his contract set to expire in 2021.

The 27-year-old has featured 181 times for the Dragons, popping up with 21 goals and 51 assists during his time at the club.

However, according to A Bola, the Brazilian is pushing for a move away from the Estadio do Dragao as soon as possible, and is unwilling to sign a new deal with the club unless his extremely high wage demands are met.

Telles - who is represented by his sister Hellen - is asking the club for a €6m-a-year salary, which the club are unwilling to provide, despite desperately wanting their star defender to extend his contract.

As a result, Porto want to cash in on the defender this summer, with a number of Europe's biggest sides vying for Telles' signature.

Chelsea are one of those who have been persistently linked with the Brazilian as they look for a new first-choice left-back, but it's likely they will face stiff competition should they attempt to recruit the defender this summer.

After learning from previous mistakes - in which they have let star players leave the club for free having run down their contracts - Porto want to make the most out of Telles' hefty price tag, with the Dragons consigned to losing one of their most-prized assets next transfer window.

Telles' greatest ambition is reportedly to play in England, making links with Chelsea likely to re-surface this summer. However, a number of Premier League clubs such as the two Manchester giants and Tottenham may be in the window for defensive reinforcements this summer, making Telles a highly sought after individual.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You