Alex Telles

Just sign him already, I’m tired of us being linked to him since like 2012.. We wanted him when he was at Potro, Inter, now Galatasaray, just get over it. It’s like Falcao. The fucking rumours didn’t stop until we finally signed him after Monaco and MU.

5 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Just sign him already, I’m tired of us being linked to him since like 2012.. We wanted him when he was at Potro, Inter, now Galatasaray, just get over it. It’s like Falcao. The fucking rumours didn’t stop until we finally signed him after Monaco and MU.

Telles and mahrez and we will have an amazing transfer period 

So apparently, Chelsea have bid for Alex Telles (€25m) but Porto have said they “do not want to sell the player now” according to O Jogo. But Turkish reports say that he will join Chelsea soon as Porto need to balance FFP. 10% of profit goes to Galatasaray (bought for €8.5m).

15 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Still wouldn't be as bad as the Hulk links!!!

8 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Telles and mahrez and we will have an amazing transfer period 

Afraid that Mahrez might end up a Dipper.

Is Telles good enough though? He seems quite solid defensively but I'm not sure if his attacking play is at a very high level. He would need to very effective in the final third as that's the only way Conte can justify dropping Alonso in his current form.

10 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Is Telles good enough though? He seems quite solid defensively but I'm not sure if his attacking play is at a very high level. He would need to very effective in the final third as that's the only way Conte can justify dropping Alonso in his current form.

If you look at his stats the last 10 games hes had 4 assists 1 goal and a MOTM all in diff games. Sounds ok to me. But with Alonso scoring 3 with 1 assist and a MOTM who knows. Both still higher than Sandro.

21 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

If you think this compassion can give you an answer:

s5G8H1L.jpg

7 minutes ago, lucio said:

someone mentioned on here, that telles is better in attack than sandro

Absolutely...especially this present season which he has been on very good form though last season was remarkable as well for him....he got highest amount of assists in Europe as a left back...only aspect Sandro is better is taking on opponents...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You