Alex Telles

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I remember when Juve fucked us hard with no reacharound the last two summers over Alex Sandro (devasting blow, moreso than even Napoli with Koulibaly and Roma with Nainggolan IMHO, although KK is close) and Telles was then the default target. People lost their shit, saying he was a scrub,lolol. I laughed at them and said watch, in a year or two he will be seriously wanted as an upgrade if we fail for a third time with Sandro. LOLOLOL

I still want Alaba above ANY other fullback on planet. Even at £80 or £90m. Bayern will never sell him until he is 30yo I wager.:(

LOL We got Bob Hopes chance of either Sandro or Alaba.

But I know just what you mean about the others. So close yet so far.  (Just like Rugani and  Golovin this year)

I wont torment myself next year. I'm outta hear till silly seasons done.

10 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

LOL We got Bob Hopes chance of either Sandro or Alaba.

But I know just what you mean about the others. So close yet so far.  (Just like Rugani and  Golovin this year)

I wont torment myself next year. I'm outta hear till silly seasons done.

Next year is the last year I will even bring up Alex Sandro. He turns 29 after the summer 2019 window, so the 2020 window will be too old to interest me. I already was pissed we didn't get him last year, as even this year we would only get 3 years, 4 years MAX or so of top, top play out of him.

Fucking Bayern, lolol, they have the 2 best fullbacks (regardless of side) on the planet in Alaba at LB and Kimmich at RB.

56 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Been wanting Telles and Fekir since last summer. These are the standard we should be associated with. I'm not being some elitist twat, I just want us to have good quality players.. We bought 2 amazing lads and loaned another this window. It cant be done all at once. Sarris got to see what fits and who doesn't. This next 2 windows will be telling!

I bet ye u have Fekir telles and savic posters up in your bedroom 😂😂

6 hours ago, It's too big said:

The Napoli LB would have been an interesting buy 

Ghoulam would be probably here (or at city) by now if he didnt injure himself right before start of 2018. His contract was ending aswell.

9 hours ago, It's too big said:

The Napoli LB would have been an interesting buy 

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Ghoulam would be probably here (or at city) by now if he didnt injure himself right before start of 2018. His contract was ending aswell.

How long does that cunt ADL expect this 'gentlemans agreement' to last? For as long as Sarri is with us?t

• 6 months later...
12 minutes ago, mccg said:

It's just a shame we are banned from the transfer window 🙁🙁🙁

59 minutes ago, the wes said:

It's just a shame we are banned from the transfer window 🙁🙁🙁

innocent until proven guilty m8 ...and the time CFC lawyers chuck all sorts of blocks,appeals etc we will be able to buy this summer me thinks!

17 minutes ago, mccg said:

innocent until proven guilty m8 ...and the time CFC lawyers chuck all sorts of blocks,appeals etc we will be able to buy this summer me thinks!

So we will put right all the wrongs on the pitch in one window?

I'm a pretty confident person but I also take into account recent history and previous actions

These tend to knock the fuck out of my confidence in them.

Ive been talking about organizing my travels this year so that I miss the closed season. I hate transfer windows at the best of times but this ones going to be very important if we manage to get a stay.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You